Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a good plan, but just so you know your vote is still on Rein

I think I will follow your advice for the time being and Unvote

I'm still pressuring Rein. I don't want to vote Core yet.

I intend to be on for the next 4 hours. So I will pretty much be here watching.

I'm still pressuring Rein. I don't want to vote Core yet.

I intend to be on for the next 4 hours. So I will pretty much be here watching.

hey, when did I ask you to vote anyone is specific(namely core, according to your post)

Hello Sho, why haven't you posted yet?

Where is everyone?

Gosh, the whole lurking thing. Especially because this thread's activity is quite high. I think you should give him a bit more time, since even I haven't been able to respond to some of the posts I wanted to. Basically, you're just asking for Sho to insult you. Stop voting so spontaneously too. -__-

13th, give everyone time to think. We can't always post as fast as you and Blitz, etc. can. I prefer quality posts over ones without any substance, if you know what I'm getting at.

Everyone remember their hashtags. >__<

————————————————————————————————

VOTALS

[2] Eclipse: Joshy, Rein, Blitz, Kay, Blitz , Domu, Kay, Domu [Joshy, Rein]

[2] Rapier: Strawman, Kay, Kay, Eclipse, Eclipse [strawman]

[1] Blitz: Core

[1] Rein: 13th

[1] 13th: Blitz, Blitz

[1] Core: Domu

[1] Nightmare: Blitz

VOTALS

Shouldn't that be 1 vote for rapier and 0 votes for 13th? If i am understanding the slahses correctly?

13th, give everyone time to think. We can't always post as fast as you and Blitz, etc. can. I prefer quality posts over ones without any substance, if you know what I'm getting at.

And that's why I, and probably others, refrain from posting unless we have something substantial to say (my joke posts aside >_> ).

@Kay

I voted Blitz because he justified bandwagoning with "I wanted to try it for once"

@Rapier

I agree that sheeping shouldn't really be tolerated, and at this point in the game its reasonable to vote for somebody for sheeping. I never said "sheeping when you've got no one to vote is right." Please don't put words in my mouth.

yeah he is awesome, but he is also awesome at lurking which I don't like

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

I'm going to turn into Eclipse one of these days.

Almost everyone lurks. And I want to say that lurking is so much more scummy when no one else is on — if I wanted to lurk, why would I do it if say seven other players could see me? While I do concede that Nightmare's lurking / posts with lack of substance has made me suspicious of him (hur, FE4 mafia >__>), and that he did turn out to be scum; this is Day 1, and I say you're looking far too much into this — of which you're not going to get a helpful reaction.

Shouldn't that be 1 vote for rapier and 0 votes for 13th? If i am understanding the slahses correctly?

..! Oh! Sorry about that, I always forget to edit the numbers between the brackets. .___.

VOTALS

[1] Rapier: Strawman, Kay, Kay, Eclipse, Eclipse [strawman]

[0] 13th: Blitz, Blitz

VOTALS

What do these usernames inside brackets mean?

Also, how long do we have to decide who we're going to lynch? No lynchs are terrible...

I'm not sure if Iris has a Post restriction with the Hashtag thing or not.

It's crazy.

I go back, and it's on the end of 2/3 of her votals, and then she's not saying it on the others.

Not sure what to think.

And that's why I, and probably others, refrain from posting unless we have something substantial to say (my joke posts aside >_> ).

not that is the spirit, keep up the posts and I will remove my vote

How nice of you to miss me Blitz. Thanks for standing for me my man (Straw). I shall do my best trying to contribute when Im not in a very jumpy car. In other words, I will be quite silent for next 30 or so minutes. And before you ask, Yes Im using my phone. I try to keep up with conversation for these bit over 25 minutes left of this relatively unpleasant ride.

It's crazy.

I go back, and it's on the end of 2/3 of her votals, and then she's not saying it on the others.

Not sure what to think.

What's a hashtag? Stupid question... >:

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Why don't my emotes work? .___.

What do these usernames inside brackets mean?

Also, how long do we have to decide who we're going to lynch? No lynchs are terrible...

Oh. I added the usernames inside the brackets because I think I confused Eclipse on who was voting for her. Those brackets show who is currently voting for them — it helps to clarify since there are a lot of unvotes. I can remove them if you like.

And gosh, we still have over a day! No need to be hasty~ Nags and Proto have said that each phase is 48 hours (sans majority).

It's crazy.

Not sure what to think.

No.

This is just me being annoyed that Blitz forgets to add his hashtags every other vote.

How nice of you to miss me Blitz. Thanks for standing for me my man (Straw). I shall do my best trying to contribute when Im not in a very jumpy car. In other words, I will be quite silent for next 30 or so minutes. And before you ask, Yes Im using my phone. I try to keep up with conversation for these bit over 25 minutes left of this relatively unpleasant ride.

ooooh, looks like we can't have a long convo then