Let's Rage: FE8!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoo! You finished it! And I wasn't disappointed by the ending. Your Amelia and Eirika are horrible, by the way. But I'm surprised you actually managed to promote L'Arachel.

Ooh, thanks~! I beat Horace's curse count~!

Does this earn you an honorary spot on his worstest enemies list? Alongside such luminaries like Lance, Horace, Ringman, Ratticate, Sharlow, FE12, and possibly others that I'm forgetting.

FireEmblem-theSacredStones_506.png

OTP.

~

Good job, Dr. Shin. That was amusing.

EDIT:

FireEmblem-theSacredStones_13-1.png

He stole a few things. That is all.

He killed more things than Dozla did.

Edited by Integrity

Hold it right there you haven't ended this game untill you do creature campaign and challenge the tower and ruins.Also may I say your Garcia has actually got great speed compared to all my Garcias and your Amelia unlike most Amelias dooesn't have all her stat except for HP at 10 while being level 20/20 thus making her the best Amelia I have ever seen.

Hold it right there you haven't ended this game untill you do creature campaign and challenge the tower and ruins.Also may I say your Garcia has actually got great speed compared to all my Garcias and your Amelia unlike most Amelias dooesn't have all her stat except for HP at 10 while being level 20/20 thus making her the best Amelia I have ever seen.

Commentary on that would be boring. It's not Shin, it's the lack of plot.

Edited by Refa

I'm not particularly fussed with the tower and ruins. I'm done with Let's Rage: FE8 now.

FE8 isn't horrible, but it's not one of my favourites. It's pretty easy, but there were a couple of chapters that required a little thinking. The cast isn't bad, although I don't feel like many of the villains were very well developed. I expected more with Valter, although I suppose the Eirika route may have more of him. Calleach and Riev weren't that interesting either. Still, a lot of the playable cast were good. L'Arachel and her lackeys were hilarious, as was Forde. As much as I don't like Ephraim, his dynamics with Lyon and Seth were interesting.

Map design isn't too shabby, although I'm never a fan (of being on the receiving end) of status staves and siege tomes... especially together. All in all, an interesting experience!

I'm not particularly fussed with the tower and ruins. I'm done with Let's Rage: FE8 now.

FE8 isn't horrible, but it's not one of my favourites. It's pretty easy, but there were a couple of chapters that required a little thinking. The cast isn't bad, although I don't feel like many of the villains were very well developed. I expected more with Valter, although I suppose the Eirika route may have more of him. Calleach and Riev weren't that interesting either. Still, a lot of the playable cast were good. L'Arachel and her lackeys were hilarious, as was Forde. As much as I don't like Ephraim, his dynamics with Lyon and Seth were interesting.

Map design isn't too shabby, although I'm never a fan (of being on the receiving end) of status staves and siege tomes... especially together. All in all, an interesting experience!

Selena gets all the attention in Ephraim mode. Caellach (and Joshua) is a lot more developed in Eirika's route but Selena is not really touched on. I think the story is good enough for two playthroughs since there are also some very different maps on each path. Also NO GHOST SHIP. Valter and Glen don't really get too much character development in either route, and Riev is just... um... there.

I think you were reaaaally screwed with Eirika, L'arachel, and Amelia. L'arachel just seems really atypically bad, and your Eirika and Amelia just got really strength screwed. In general seems like your luck with the level ups barring Ephraim was kind of bad. Oh well. Congrats on sticking with a strength-screwed Amelia in Ephraim HM with no Valni, since that's just a PITA.

Oh man poor Seth

13 level ups and only 1 defense is just

so uncharaceristic of him

I wasn't too surprised with my luck, I've managed to get Sigurd killed with a 1% hit.