Fuzz94's Sprite Gallery

fuzz94

sgatriesplice.png

Gatrie Revamp from Subieko and me.

Having trouble figuring out what to do with the hair and I might do more with the armor.

Critique?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The face isn't in the same direction as Marcus' face, which make the head a bit odd.

Maybe it's on purpose, but Gatrie should have blond hair.

I don't have much more to say.. Hmm.. I see Marcus, Hector et Gilliam in the mug, am I missing some characters?

Wil's eyes.

The hair for Gatrie has been a trouble for me (First time i did earlier in the thread.)

I have no idea how to get his hair down sad.gif

Hair flow is kinda derpy, but from here the shading on the rest looks good :P (the shoulder pad looks a little wierd but blame FE6)

Edit: actually the shoulder pad is just on an awkward angle.

Edited by Jubby

The entire pauldron? I can't really be more specific if the entire thing in general is lumpy, pillowed, and lacks form. Stop layering all the edges with pixels; not every edge needs to have the darkest colors on it, nor do dark pixels always need to be blended out with mid-tone pixels. The trim width is horribly inconsistent and lacks a definite light source and form. Trim more than just an embossed layer of shiny shit, mate. Also, considering that the pauldron's color is so light to begin with, it doesn't make much sense to use border color to separate trim from pauldron - it's too stark, and all it does it make it look cartoony.

Edited by jellyFISH

Woah! Lot's of stuff to say haha.

arngrimsplice.png

I hope this is at least close to what you were trying to tell me to fix.

Edited by fuzz94

His hair is burning my eyes out. I've eye goop running down my face like bad mascara.

I don't know where you got that hair color, from, but it's absolutely radioactive.

Edited by jellyFISH