Fuzz94's Sprite Gallery

fuzz94

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Define doing anything. Using it for a hack? Yes. Currently working on it? Not at the moment.

EDIT: OH WAIT! I KNOW YOU NOW. FEShrine

Edited by fuzz94

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think he means "strange" as in "the color does not fit well with the overall design".

I'm a girl

But yeah that's what I meant, not that the colors themselves are -strange- since yeah anime, there are some characters with similar hair colors in FE, but they're pretty much just dudes (Oswin, Sain). This is a little hard to explain though :< The pukey green just isn't working for me. I could imagine a plethora of other colors working though, perhaps make up a few different palettes and compare. Different eye color too maybe? That might help with the Lucius-ness

fuzzluciushelp.png

The thing I circled in red is bothering me; I'm not sure if I'm saying it right but it's like his hair splits there, but a part of it stays floating without any support, since his head "ends" at that split.

I also think his body is kinda small for his head, or at least the impression that the hair gives. I think Lucius' body was a few pixels wider, so may be you could use that as a base since your using his head.

And yeah the color thing.

Gaa I hate critiquing...

Edited by Matt Snow

Color scheme and hair look way better now. Something about the nose is bothering me but I think it's just me.

I agree. I think the nose looks a bit over shaded.