Tales of Lucia

Ziose0

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuzz, it's fine that house had no key role in the game, but it is just something extra to be appreciated. Some of the other houses and convos tell you more.

Why does Noah have blue on his face? Fix that palette.

Over all it seems like you like blue. A lot.

For his palette to work without a white spot in his pants, I had to replace the white near his eye. I'll fix it once I think of another color scheme for him, but for now it stays...and well the blue is because that's the country they're in, and pretty much everyone who has had blue armor is part of the country's army. I'm just making them look a bit more uniform like a majority of armies actually would be expected to be like. They may be ragtag right now, but the majority of them are actually part of the country's army. The colors most seen will change with the countries.

Hmm...I'm sorry. I probably saved over the game when I had originally corrected that problem and never went to check it again. But that event happens if you visit the house with anyone but Penelope, and it's just people saying to get out. Try to visit with her. Also thanks for pointing that out.

Hmm...I'm sorry. I probably saved over the game when I had originally corrected that problem and never went to check it again. But that event happens if you visit the house with anyone but Penelope, and it's just people saying to get out. Try to visit with her. Also thanks for pointing that out.

And Just pointing out, that was on the first patch, not the second.

And the recruitment works fine. Are you supposed to be able to recruit Lark?

Edited by fuzz94

• 6 years later...