Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emperor Hardin

Will Soldiers/Halberdiers appear

6 posts in this topic

I've been wondering if Soldiers and Halberdiers will appear as a playable class and I noticed something in a screenshot.

In this picture of the world map, there is an ally onfoot Lance user on the map. The lack of face concealing armor and the overall sprite suggests that this Lance unit is not enemy fodder.

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/img/913/005.jpg

I've also noticed in this map screenshot that a Paladin(possibly Frederick) is wielding an axe as its default weapon. This indicates the presence of Great Knights/Axe Paladins.

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/img/913/004.jpg

If these are playable classes, I hope MyUnit can be a soldier or an Axe Knight.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

Um... I don't think that's a lance the green unit is holding in the first screen. The map sprite appears to have a ponytail and seems to be wearing a robe of some sort. I'm more inclined to think that's a staff.

Edited by Charlie

Um... I don't think that's a lance the green unit is holding in the first screen. The map sprite appears to have a ponytail and seems to be wearing a robe of some sort. I'm more inclined to think that's a staff.

It looks far too pointy to me to be a stave?

What do you think of the Axe wielding Paladin?

Edited by Emperor Hardin

I'm pretty sure thats a Lance that Green Unit is holding and I see Liz's map sprite is holding a staff that have the red on top.

And I think this Enemy Unit from the trailer that might be a Soldier.

FE3DS_Screenshot_6.png

Edited by King Marth 64

Paladins have been able to use Axes in the past. Though I think a lot of people have speculated that Frederick is a GK before, and I think that's fairly probable.