Two new member badges added.

Tangerine

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Okay. I'm beginning to wonder if we're assigning individual badges now, the gap between post counts and badge change is getting smaller, or higher post counts go to more badges.

I just remembered that if someone made a Lute badge, that'd be great. But low priority, because I'm okay with what I have~

I see a VincentASM lurking in the topic.

Care to confirm this?

I think he might be picking out which badge for the next one. (I think?)

Edited by King Marth 64

I'm sorry for possibly a dumb question but how do badges work? Is it based off how many post you have?

Yes, that's right. It's kind of a lottery since you can't see your post count or the threshold to reach a particular badge. That and the thresholds are changed occasionally.

Yes, that's right. It's kind of a lottery since you can't see your post count or the threshold to reach a particular badge. That and the thresholds are changed occasionally.

Yeah because they got changed just now with all the new badges put in =[

It kinda looks like... now if I reach 1500 posts and become a heron!!! =D I won't have Volke anymore!!

can't see your post count
IP. board mobile, members section :o:

also fuck finding the second FE8 badge (?) I can't find it and I've been looking for 25 minutes

EDIT: blue_lilina.png

Address says Lilina? the fuck

Edited by Dirk Strider

I am EXTREMELY jealous of the Liz badge. Can we please shuffle it to the 4.5k post milestone? :(

or even better to a new special one that goes from about 4.5k to 5.5k or something that I'll take a long time to grow out of

blue_lilina.png

Found someone! Although, IDK who it is. I guess it's Lilina, or something?

blue_r_roy.png I found Roy, too. =P

Edited by Eat my dust!