Fire Emblem: Death or Glory Version 2.5(12/28/2014) out!

NYZgamer3

oh my god NYZ is back! Kinda.

I hope you can find a team though. What sort of members do you need exactly? Maybe if you specified, people with those skills can call ya?

Yeah, sorta back lol.

I'm in need of spriters and mappers. I might need a writer if mine is not around, not sure though. I do have one spriter but I don't think she can do an entire game by herself. If anyone is willing to help out, PM me and we can discuss.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can make a video on your behalf. Id rather not see the.end of DoG!

Thank you Ghast! I've seen from the past months that your popularity is shooting through the roof lol.

If you know anyone that would like to help, or have stuff around, or anything that can contribute (might even consider money once I start my new job), it'll be greatly appreciated. If you can be so kind to spread the word around and see if this project can take off or not.

I would consider myself somewhat of a decent spriter and writer. I have a little sprite gallery if you wish to see, but I guess my forte is making palettes and scripting animations.

Thank you Ghast for all you have done! The offers are coming in like crazy!

I have new positions available and those are:

Map designers

Graphics such as title screen and etc.

and a strategist/balancer kinda like a tester.

If you are interested, PM for more details

Greetings friend! I came here from Ghast's channel, and I would like to help!

First off, I want to say this hack looks AMAZING!

Secondly, I would like to state what I feel I could help with!

So... yeah! Here I go! :D

I cannot code or sprite for the life of me, but I feel like I could playtest, write, or help design maps (Not actually make them, but help design them) for ya'! If you need my help, I would be happy to join you on this quest to complete this epic looking game!

EDIT: Just saw that I should have PM'd you. Sorry! DX

Edited by Mighty Minotaur

Well golly, this certainly looks interesting. Shame i don't have a shot at any of these roles. Hope everything works out however. I wish everyone here good luck.

hey hey fam I can help with mugs.

My experience isn't much beyond putting Eliwood onto other people but I do have some good shit and I would definitely help out.

Can confirm

Hey, I gave you some feedback back at TEB maybe 1 or 2 years ago, don't remember.

Glad to see this is still getting updated. I'd love to do some more playtesting, maybe that strat/balance guy you needed.

I'll grab the latest patch and play through it again, and get back to you with feedback.

Hey, I gave you some feedback back at TEB maybe 1 or 2 years ago, don't remember.

Glad to see this is still getting updated. I'd love to do some more playtesting, maybe that strat/balance guy you needed.

I'll grab the latest patch and play through it again, and get back to you with feedback.

Yes, the more testers, the merrier lol. Please PM with feedback.

I can do mugs, check out my sprite gallery if I qualify lol.

I PM'd you actually. Did you see it? I saw your work and I found some interest in it.

There has been so much contribution lately, it's amazing. Thank you to all the fans, contributors and huge thanks to Ghast for helping out big time.

I feel that this should get a small update. Behold a new portrait for our hero!

RagnarCut_zpsuqvykn2j.pngRagnarV2_zpsklhz4kt4.png

Old New

Credits: Kon for portrait/CobyTheGoober for frames & chibi

Lots of updates, progress, and testers on the move as speak to get this project flowing at a slower pace. It's much better than a dead one lol. Hopefully we can keep the pace to get this project to the end!

Also new banner to show support!

DoGBanner_zpscgqve0ib.png

Edited by NYZgamer3

I feel that this should get a small update. Behold a new portrait for our hero!

I must admit that I'm kind of sad to see those little lines under his eyes go. Neat upgrade overall though, particularly the hair!

Edited by VmmVaa

I must admit that I'm kind of sad to see those little lines under his eyes go. Neat upgrade overall though, particularly the hair!

Thank you, VmmVaa!

I probably need to get around to LP'ing this sometime during the summer!

Hopefully by then, there will be enough updates to put out and get you to LP this.

That face is smoother than the other one; he no longer looks partially middle-aged now!

Yes, I agree! Love the armor upgrade as well. It looks more like a soldier IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

This hack is awesome! I'm only 5 chapters in and I'm loving it so far. I have a suggestion, though. Some kind of map would be nice. It should certainly be low on your priority list since things like, you know, finishing the game are more important, but it's something I would love to see in the final version. It gives a good sense of where things are in the world.

I love the characters and story so far. Tero and Malanie are my personal favorites as of right now. I saw the video that Ghast uploaded asking for people to help out, and if you don't already have enough, I'd be willing to help with the writing. I'd like to finish the existing chapters first so I can have good context, but once I do that I'd be happy to help out.

On an unrelated note, any chance I could get some growth rates. I'm considering benching Ivari and I would like to see his strength growth.