Fire Emblem: Death or Glory Version 2.5(12/28/2014) out!

NYZgamer3

Beaten by...?

attachicon.gifwrongspell.PNG

I'm like 99% sure that "bested" is an acceptable old timey/medievaly way of saying that.

It's even used in official Fire Emblem games. (Off the top of my head, Masked!Lucina's defeat voice clip in Chapter 4 of Awakening is, "I am... bested...!")

Edited by Starlight36

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure my Donwick glitched, since he seemed to have grown a horse or something. It's a shame about the 5 con though...

dxPSrHb.pngQOQshFa.png

Also uh... why is Kai's prf so bad? It barely outdamages Steel with effectiveness factored in.

Edited by SB.

Chapter 05. Ragnar VS Boor. Belows are convs between Downik & Rashka (C10)

attachicon.gifCh05-wrong1.PNG attachicon.gifCh05-wrong2.PNG

attachicon.gifCh10-wrong1.PNG attachicon.gifCh10-wrong2.PNG

There are some minor errors in convs as well (right after C05, conv between "The King" and Drogan: ... let Zidar eat your hear... (head?). But it's not a big deal.

Your work is great! Keep it up.

P.S. More...

The right name is Kiowa

attachicon.gifwrongname.PNG

Beaten by...?

attachicon.gifwrongspell.PNG

Brave weapons = attack 2 times. But this one...

attachicon.gifwrongwpn.PNG

Will get to those errors besides the "Bested" one. Thank you.

Pretty sure my Donwick glitched, since he seemed to have grown a horse or something. It's a shame about the 5 con though...

dxPSrHb.pngQOQshFa.png

Also uh... why is Kai's prf so bad? It barely outdamages Steel with effectiveness factored in.

Yeah. After seeing some of Ghast's LPs, I noticed that it is a little too weak. Will buff in next patch.

• 3 weeks later...

So my LP has been progressing smoothly, until I got to one little side chapter. Yeah, you know the one.

[spoiler=spoilers because everyone else is doing it]I have been completely unable to find the item and it is irritating because I know where it is but it just doesn't show up. At first I thought there was a requirement tweak but I've been reading the previous comments and apparently it's the same. So, I would like clarification on a couple of matters:

1. Does Mil specifically now need to pick it up, or is it still anyone?

2. What exactly causes it to bug out? I heard it's a problem from resetting the chapter, but to me that's a vague explanation. Prior to this chapter, the last time I reset that wasn't load-stated out was Chapter 5 (for RNG); but on my initial attempts I still couldn't find it. Does it bug out if you reset at all during that file? Does breaking the wall early cause any problems? In any case I restarted and save-stated after a few attempts, so I probably won't be able to get it until there's a fix.

3. Speaking of which, when can we expect a fix? It's a neat event and I really want to show it off. The side chapter just isn't complete without it ;~;

So my LP has been progressing smoothly, until I got to one little side chapter. Yeah, you know the one.

[spoiler=spoilers because everyone else is doing it]I have been completely unable to find the item and it is irritating because I know where it is but it just doesn't show up. At first I thought there was a requirement tweak but I've been reading the previous comments and apparently it's the same. So, I would like clarification on a couple of matters:

1. Does Mil specifically now need to pick it up, or is it still anyone?

2. What exactly causes it to bug out? I heard it's a problem from resetting the chapter, but to me that's a vague explanation. Prior to this chapter, the last time I reset that wasn't load-stated out was Chapter 5 (for RNG); but on my initial attempts I still couldn't find it. Does it bug out if you reset at all during that file? Does breaking the wall early cause any problems? In any case I restarted and save-stated after a few attempts, so I probably won't be able to get it until there's a fix.

3. Speaking of which, when can we expect a fix? It's a neat event and I really want to show it off. The side chapter just isn't complete without it ;~;

Where is this LP you speak? Lol

It's a bug apparently. The requirements are the same. As for the explanation of this bug, it's IDs for each event were set to 35 or above. I remember reading that using those number IDs will be used when you reset the game or resume the chapter. You must play it straight through the first time you attempt the chapter. I have changed the IDs now and that problem should not exist. Come talk to me thru PM for the patch.

I've heard good things about this game... I guess I should check it out/finally play and give my thoughts. XD

Thank you! You should! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just played through the current patch, very nice overall. My Vidar was ridiculous, at level 20 he ended up with 20 Str, 17 Def(12 Def by Chapter 4), and 14 Spd. Other people seem to have different blessed characters though, characters seem quite balanced.

The "Gid mode" characters are using some of the FE7 characters' death quotes I believe. I think Erin could maybe use a base Str buff, although with only 3 chapters it's hard to tell- maybe her Str growth is really high and I just didn't proc it.

Just played through the current patch, very nice overall. My Vidar was ridiculous, at level 20 he ended up with 20 Str, 17 Def(12 Def by Chapter 4), and 14 Spd. Other people seem to have different blessed characters though, characters seem quite balanced.

The "Gid mode" characters are using some of the FE7 characters' death quotes I believe. I think Erin could maybe use a base Str buff, although with only 3 chapters it's hard to tell- maybe her Str growth is really high and I just didn't proc it.

Thank you! Yeah they don't have the quotes yet.

i cant get this to download it keeps saying unsupported file please help this game looks awesome

Can you be more specific? I don't understand how you are getting that error

• 3 weeks later...

Loved playing the game, kept getting what I assume is a gameplay bug on chapter 7,

Guntram keeps killing Kiowa over the northern wall of the Kings chamber before I get the chance to recruit Kiowa.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE!

Finally had time to sit and work on the hack for a bit before I get busy with my personal life.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have a world map in play now so I can incorporate world map events into DoG!

ZoomOutFinished_zps2v9dknpo.png

Made by yours truly.

:D

I appreciate world maps, it'll really help me contextualize the events.

Yes, I agree. Everyone can now know how the events will work in their corresponding chapters.

I also forgot to mention:

Jeneba is now Kir, Lakota is now Innu and a new kingdom is added: Orham.

Edited by NYZgamer3