What Happen to Shouzou Kaga

Nivek

In general that is the question, since the Remake of FE1 in DS, simple Shouzou Kaga is like in criogenesis, Nobody know what happen to him, His company was close a few year after Berwick Saga(who was a little Sucess but still Sucessful), the last time was he giving a thought in his blog about the series 20th Anniversary.

So someone know what happen to him, or his blog in that regard?

Regardless, a link would be nice for those that can. Plus in the case of screenshots (if any), one does not need language to just SEE them.

Indeed.

I don't need to really read it to know he's updated it recently.

So in few word Kaga is new Retired and playing Manhong, well that happen, in general feal weir when he go out of Nintendo and was when the franchise become global... in someway that was a missed oportunity... but well that is how is life.

But in a Opinion, who Abbandon who? Kaga to Nintendo or Nintendo to Kaga?

Edited by Nivek

The link to the blog is on the main Serenes site, under "Developer Notes" in the extras section. It's in Japanese and I've attempted to Google Translate it but it's still fairly impenetrable, and if you don't know anything about TRS/Berwick it will make even less sense. Also, there are no screenshots.

As for who left who, it's Kaga who left Nintendo. Nobody's sure why. I theorize that he wanted to make games more like Thracia and Nintendo thought otherwise.

As for who left who, it's Kaga who left Nintendo. Nobody's sure why. I theorize that he wanted to make games more like Thracia and Nintendo thought otherwise.

Well, I forget which interview stated it, but the GBA Fire Emblems were created specifically to make money and to help sell the system. That's an awful lot of particular direction which might not have agreed with what Kaga felt was supposed to be a Fire Emblem game. But, that doesn't mean they aren't either, nor the TearRing games are.

• 2 months later...

i hate this kinda thing ._.

abandoning and producing a clone to another competitor that sucks sony should stop doing rip-offs

smash bros brawl= playstation all stars battle royale

mario kart= little big planet karting

wii=playstation move

and a lot more

i hate this kinda thing ._.

abandoning and producing a clone to another competitor that sucks sony should stop doing rip-offs

smash bros brawl= playstation all stars battle royale

mario kart= little big planet karting

wii=playstation move

and a lot more

Except Berwick Saga and TRS are huge pioneering improvements on the FE formula while the actual FE series took a gigantic backtread with the GBA FEs

Nice necro btw