Rate the Unit: Sacred Stones Endgame

Hey, welcome back 13th. Missed you.

1: okay we've torn into this guy enough it's time for people to stop posting ~their own special reactions~ to this one post.

2: as I discussed with somebody (idk anymore) Dozla could have gotten a +1.5 for being "amusing" which would offset the prepromote -1 and add a +.5 on top of it.

Why thank you Integ. I apologize for adding to this mess, but I couldn't resist.

I will stop my own argument with it.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO there are some bad things in this list:

1. Gerik above Vanessa and Cormag ?! Just no.
  2. Forde above Kyle? But forde has only +5% in speed, and one more in base, while Kyle has +1 more CON and +10% more STR. Both are good, but Kyle is better.
  3. Dozla deserve more than 4/10. In time when he comes you have got speedwing and he has not bad spd growth. Also Garm.
  4. L'Arachel above Dozla. It's personal bias, right?
  5. Lute too low. Even if she almost not exist in Ephraim Route she is nice horseback unit in Erika.
  6. Knoll has 4/10. It isn't too high for guy who cannot be attacked (no avoid, no durability), has some troubles with doubling (thank you Dark Magic, you're so much piece of crap)? Summons are useful, but that useful?
Edited by Nicolas

Besides the obvious trainee classes, I feel as though Joshua should always be atleast higher than Marisa. He is easy to train and usually ends up slightly better anyways. Myrrh should be high on any list because if trained properly and carefully, she can solo the final boss with some support. My Myrrh soloed Chapter 19, the final chapter and the end game for me. Last, Seth should never be underestimated, his growths are fantastic and his starting stats aren't terrible for a prepromote, either.