New 6 Minute trailer

Originally saw it on Gonintendo, but I'm posting the Youtube link here.

Looking it over, I at least saw:

A person that looks to be a villain

New classes, Trickster, and Taguel (the "laguz" we saw before)

A little bit of support guarding

DLC characters. Seeing Innes, Ayra, and Claire from Gaiden.

Info from the main site:

• The Local Play "Dual Tag" mode seems to feature 2 players taking turns to pit one of their units against an enemy.
  • StreetPass lets you fight against or play co-operatively with another player's team. According to the game, the enemy's team is stronger on higher difficulty levels, which implies you're dealing with computer-controlled teams and not a human player. Additionally, if you win, you can recruit the enemy's leader to your team.
  • Characters from previous Fire Emblem games (including Ira from Genealogy of the Holy War, Innes from The Sacred Stones and Clea from Gaiden) and rare items will be distributed via SpotPass. There are plans for additional content to be distributed this way as well.
  • Paid downloadable content can be purchased from the Other-world Gate on the world map.

(Credits to TheEnd for translations)

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your link is screwed up. You might want to fix that.

Edit: Nevermind, I guess you noticed. >>; I'm not finished watching it or I'd comment.

Edit: And this is what I get for not paying attention to who's posting what. Nevermind again. This is the suckiest first post ever.

Edited by Troublesome Knight

Aw man, same crappy music as the past few Intelligent System games... man, what happened to music that wasn't dumpy ambiance??

DLC characters it looked like. (I recognized Ayra and Innes, but not sure who the third was.)

TCG plz

Edited by Celice

Thanks for clearing up that the third character is Claire. Also, Gonintendo has a few more details to go with the video.

- expect rare items as downloadable content

- supports StreetPass for cooperative and competitive play

- uses local wi-fi for battles

- dual system can give an immobile armor knight a Pegasus so he can move further on the battlefield

Armor knight on a pegasus? DO WANT NOW!

i like how it looks like double teaming is the way to build supports

the picture of ayra threw me off until i read "DLC"

but the main question i have is how it looked like masked marth and krom were gonna face off in the arena? would you be able to train your units vs other units? i dont speak japanese so i dont know if they explained it

this game may be even more awesome than fe4 and did i see hearts over units heads when they stand next to each other (lover system or a way of showing support growth)

also this trailer finally proves that marth is a guy (listen to his voice near the beginning of the trailer)

the multiplayer is gonna be epic

and the guy on the pegasus is krom riding with sumia on her pegasus

Edited by Velth

The third DLC character is Claire from Fire Emblem Gaiden. Pretty interesting.

Oh the girl Grey and Robin fought for.

EDIT: Great to see the return of Frelia's cold sniper Prince. I always loved his personality.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

DO FUCKING WANT

I'll get a 3DS just for this game and also only if there's a Ruby/Sapphire remake. Oh and that dark mage chick and that pegasus knight <3 Want. I like that Sephiroth looking archer.

Edit: Pegknight Krom? Fuck YES

Edited by CR-S01

Huh, I didn't know Miles Edgeworth did archery.

Also, I like how that girl pushed Krom out of the way of an attack and took no damage. Girl must eat her vegetables.

Huh, I didn't know Miles Edgeworth did archery.

Also, I like how that girl pushed Krom out of the way of an attack and took no damage. Girl must eat her vegetables.

Looked like a parry skill of some sort to me.

Looked like a parry skill of some sort to me.

Probably, but didn't FE10 have Sentinels and Marshalls use their shield when they took no damage? I hope it's like that.