Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rexcalibur

Which unit do you baby like crazy?

76 posts in this topic

SOREN (No srsly, he has been number 1 in my top 5 for so many playthroughs. Its kinda nuts. I just...dont even think about it anymore. He just always gets love no matter what.)

Fiona (lawwwl)

Marcia

Tanith

Jill

Pelleas

Vika (sometimes)

Oh yeah! Rolf and Makalov!

Edited by Florina

Miccy

Eddy

Mordy and ulki (though hardly babying...)

Ilyana

Pelleas

Sometimes Kurth

and thats about it...

I still have an untransformed laguz playthrough going where i bexp'd and statboosted the shit out of lyre and had her cap every stat before she ever set foot on the map.

Pelleas and Aran. I also tried it with Tormod once, with amazingly funny results.

I baby everyone I use, it's my style of playing.

the units I use all depends on the kind of PT I'm doing, though I always use Ike.

only character I haven't used yet, is Giffca.

Lucia, Nephenee, and Muarim. Boyd doesn't get babied, he simply destroys things when I put him in range of a ton of enemies. :U

Oh yeah, Calill too, of course

Edited by Darros

As far as favoring units is concerned, Laura, Mist, Calill, Ilyana and a few others are the ones I favor.

Well this run I did it to Leonardo and... well he's broken his growths somewhere because he doesn't suck. In fact he was the MVP for a few chapters due to his constant killing everything.

I know I'm shocked to. And by baby I only mean I let him grab a few kills anyone could have grabbed

I generally baby anyone whom I'm bringing to endgame. Usually, they're Nephenee, Micaiah, Sothe, Ike, Haar/Jill, Rolf, Mist, Oscar, Boyd, Mia, Sanaki, and Marcia. I also baby the Dawn Brigade members (excluding Meg and Fiona) to at least 2nd tier so that they can hold their own in Chapter 3 (plus Crossbow Nolan + Beastfoe = massive killing spree).

Just Soren and Leo really. But, sometimes I unload everything to my boy Volug.

fiona

(what, someone had to say it)

Florina already did. :P

Florina already did. :P

I did also.

Silver Knights (F).

IDK if this counts, but there are units that don't really neeed babying, like Marcia/Tanith/Neph/Aran/Jill.

I like to baby Haar.

For starters, I know he always wanted wings for his birthday, so I gave him some Speedwings. Then, I knew he always liked to build things, so I gave him a Hammer. Afterwards, I knew he was always going to become one of the greatest boy scouts of all time, so I gave him a Master Seal of Approval.

Then I threw some BEXP and whatever for flavoring. Ah Haar, thou art a mighty beast.

Aran

Hm, well perhaps Aran doesn't need babying in the DB chapters, but once you get to Part 4 he does require it, coming in weaker due to not having as much access to EXP as most of the other units (Lucia and a few late joiners are in the same boat as him) (unless you play lolEM)

I like to baby Haar.

For starters, I know he always wanted wings for his birthday, so I gave him some Speedwings. Then, I knew he always liked to build things, so I gave him a Hammer. Afterwards, I knew he was always going to become one of the greatest boy scouts of all time, so I gave him a Master Seal of Approval.

Then I threw some BEXP and whatever for flavoring. Ah Haar, thou art a mighty beast.

I think you meant "He will be king one day, so i gave him a Master Crown" or something, master seals dont work on tier 2s.

I have only used her once, but when I did she was 3rd tier during 3-13. getin001.gif

I use her nearly every playthrough and she always ends up third tier during that chapter. :smug:

I think you meant "He will be king one day, so i gave him a Master Crown" or something, master seals dont work on tier 2s.

Oh yeah...

...Welp, I fucked that up.

Hm, well perhaps Aran doesn't need babying in the DB chapters, but once you get to Part 4 he does require it, coming in weaker due to not having as much access to EXP as most of the other units (Lucia and a few late joiners are in the same boat as him) (unless you play lolEM)

Paragon/Beastfoe Aran in 4-5 Nets alot of exp.

And, just pray he's not spd screwed by p4....

Paragon/Beastfoe Aran in 4-5 Nets alot of exp.

And, just pray he's not spd screwed by p4....

Why? It's not like he might stop doubling.