Favorite FE13 Character so far?

Kuki

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Donnie. He's the hero the people of his world truly need!

But is he the hero this world truly deserves?

I think Gyanriel is the hero this world deserves. A back-stabbing cynic who does not take his country's abuse lightly among his enemies.

I wonder if you can keep the Japanese voices on in the port.

Probably not.

Reason #11 to buy the Japanese version instead.

Let's see...

Sariya = I like your laugh, dearie... I have a feeling you may be a Dark Mage; and if it is true; I will like you instantly!

Mariabel = Yes, you are troubadour; I have a sensation that you'll be the lulziest among the bunch.

Frederick = Finally, a new Oifaye/Jeigan; that sexy voice and attire makes you easy spot in my list!

Soiree = Yes, I am slowly growing on you; I gotta say... You have the guts to be the only lady in the bunch of reds. Voice? OH YES! Attitude!? I have a feeling I'll like you! Problem? No Shoulderpads and Tucked/Pucker Lips is SADFAIS.

Miriel = Badass Professor for SURE!

Donny = You are BUCKETMAN, Hero of Iris; you travel throughout the game using your BUCKET powers to PWN the forces of evil and to easily win the hearts of the audience!

Velvet = For some odd reason; I often get mental images of you being in the Killer Rabbit scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail...

Edited by Frostbite

Sariya. She's a dark mage, all I have to say...yep, I even like Knoll and Sophia. Ronku, he's weirdly moe to me (look at him blushing and tell me he isn't). Donny, I hope he gets good class options. Oh, and thus far I prefer Libera over Liz as our resident ax wielding member of the clergy. And I prefer Sumia over Tiamo. Don't know why :)

yandere romance option?

Perhaps, but I could see it ending with my MU either dead or with his head graphed onto a goat's body.

Perhaps, but I could see it ending with my MU either dead or with his head graphed onto a goat's body.

That's pretty much the definition of yandere.

CERVANTES

I hope this guy's recruitable!

I hope he is a fellow protector of beauty.

Basilio and Flavia look pretty badass, as well as Ronku, Gaia, Cynthia, and others.

I still can't get over Liz getting an axe when promoted to Battle Cleric... :awesome:

Edited by Insignificant Organism

If it's correct that Soiree is the red-haired girl, first on the second row, who refers to herself in a masculine way, sign me up for that hype train.

My favorites are:

Emelina, I hope she's a summoner

The other Liz, because pink hair ^^'

Sumia and Tiamo because they're pegasi riders

Serge I love fliers

Callum becuase of his ^^' eyes

Ronku because he's shy o3o

Sol I love cavaliers

Donny and Richt because they're cute ;W;

Anna she looks so cool

Flavia she looks so cool

Olivia, pink hair ;3;

Sariya is one of my favorites now because she's a dark mage ;3; but wouldn't it make more sense to give the witch hats to a dark mage instead of a mage? ^^'

If it's correct that Soiree is the red-haired girl, first on the second row, who refers to herself in a masculine way, sign me up for that hype train.

Yep, that's her. Have to give her points for that, too.

My favorites are:

Emelina, I hope she's a summoner

The other Liz, because pink hair ^^'

Sumia and Tiamo because they're pegasi riders

Serge I love fliers

Callum becuase of his ^^' eyes

Ronku because he's shy o3o

Sol I love cavaliers

Donny and Richt because they're cute ;W;

Anna she looks so cool

Flavia she looks so cool

Olivia, pink hair ;3;

Sariya is one of my favorites now because she's a dark mage ;3; but wouldn't it make more sense to give the witch hats to a dark mage instead of a mage? ^^'

I don't think Summoners are in this game; neither Mage nor Dark Mage appear to promote to any such class.

Saria seems to have her own special uniform.