Favorite FE13 Character so far?

Kuki

I wanted summoners to return qq what does Sariya promote to?

She can promote to Dark Knight to gain a horse, swords, and a lot of Defense, but in exchange for losing Dark magic for some reason. She keeps Dark magic if she promotes to Sorcerer, and I'm guessing she gains staffs.

For obvious reasons, I intend to promote her to Sorcerer.

Hmm...

Sol --> Great Knight

Soiree --> Paladin

Callum --> Great Knight

Viole --> Sniper

Gaia --> Assassin

Miriel --> Dark Knight

Liz --> Sage

Sumia --> Falcon Knight

Tiamo --> Dark Pegasus

Serge --> Dragonmaster

Saria --> Sorcerer

Perfect.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't allow her to loose Dark magic ^^'.

I'll promote my units to those classes too except Liz she'll be a battle cleric. Snipers were confirmed? :^_^: I'm happy to hear that.

Edited by Queen_Emelina

Battle Cleric seems fun, but personally, I like the skills Sages seem to have. I'll probably just use Libera for warrior clergy.

Snipers have not been confirmed, but I think they're a safe assumption. I mean, they've shown up in every single FE game, no exceptions.

Edited by Othin

Totally going everybody axes (Swords if can't axes)

Still haven't decided on whether GK or General Sumia though

But Soiree is totes Dragonknight

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Now that you mention it, Soiree going Cavalier --> Great Knight --> Dragonmaster is quite a logical progression. Also, Callum could join Gaia as an Assassin, or one of the two could become a Trickster. This all leaves room for Serge to be the team's Griffin Knight and hopefully gain bows to RAIN DEATH UPON ALL ENEMIES.

Nope, it's a thief promotion.

Thief (sword) → Assassin (sword) / Trickster (sword/staff)

Yep.

I imagine any unique classes so far will only be ones with a really good reason to be excluded from access by other characters through the Reclass system: Lord, Strategist, Taguel, Manakete, Dancer, and Villager so far.

Edited by Othin

Speaking of villagers, what are they're promotions? Has IS announced it? Any fan speculation. I'm hoping they bring back Halberdiers ^J^ also, why the hell can't Halberdiers wield halberds?!

Speaking of villagers, what are they're promotions? Has IS announced it? Any fan speculation. I'm hoping they bring back Halberdiers ^J^ also, why the hell can't Halberdiers wield halberds?!

Not announced as of yet. However, Donny has been seen in two apparently upper-tier classes: one appears to be Hero, and the other looks a lot like a Soldier or Halberdier.

Chances are, he has three promotion options from Villager, to access all of the Tier 1 classes he could Reclass into. Certainly, at least one will let him keep using lances, and he needs either Mercenary or Fighter to promote into Hero. My guesses are Soldier, Mercenary, and Mage.

I still havnt fallen inlove with any characters yet....Liz looks quite annoying but in an alright way. None of the Guys are that hot IMO. Not marrying any of them.

Could you link me to the latter?

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/img/150312C.jpg

In the lower right, where he's fighting Frederick, he's using a lance and is some sort of foot soldier, but his HP is way too high for him to still be a Villager. His appearance looks oddly similar to his appearance as a Villager, however. I also don't know why his damage is so low.

Currently, the only unmounted classes we know of that use lances are Villager, Knight, and General, and he's definitely not any of those three, so he has to be something new.

Worth comparing:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/donny.png

This is from 2:08 of

video, where he's still a Villager. He looks really similar, but at LV5, he has 20 HP. No way he got his HP to 43 without promoting. I'm guessing Villager only goes up to LV10 and can't use Change Seals, as well, so even with a couple of Seraph Robes, he couldn't reach that HP score without promoting, assuming we believe that he reached the number legitimately.

It does seem reminiscent of the Super Recruit in FE8 with the identical or near-identical appearance, but I wouldn't think IS would have a reason to do the same thing here instead of giving him full-fledged Soldier and Halberdier promotions.

well we've seen insanely inflated stats on preview units before

and remember the infamous Micaiah vs Caineghis screenshot?

Fair enough.

Update:

Currently my numerous favourites, roughly in order, are:

Sariya

Gaia

ANNA!

Velvet

Olivia

Mariabel

Liz

Serge

Tiamo

That's right - my Fire Emblem team usually consists of that one male thief/assassin, surrounded by loads of female characters. What's wrong with that?

Actually, I'd usually include a mage, but Miriel and Richt just seem kind of boring to me. Maybe it's the wizard hats. Dark Mage Sariya will do for me instead.

...I know that this is an awfully long list, but there are just so many awesome-looking characters in this game.

Man if it weren't for Fred, Gaia, and Lucius Libra I'd totally have my first run as Lords+all girls for this game

But I'll save that for when I go through HM and I'll probably use Fred anyway for being hawt

Krom and Fred's happy harem adventures? :B

Edited by Luminescent Blade

so DLC characters are going to have different artworks? :0

The others seem to keep their original artwork, also using it in place of a mug. Marth seems to be a special case just because he's Marth.