FE7 HNM: A Brand New Style of Draft!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baldrick don't read the spoiler until after your pick, I'm going to bed, in case you pick before I wake up this will speed it up a little.[spoiler=Next pick]

Bartre+Karla if picked then Matthew

Baldrick just in case you instantly click spoilers here is a second one :P

Well ... I'm assuming that was a pick, HongLei. Which means it's my turn again. Give me a moment to check the unit list again.

I pick Nino and Wil.

Edited by Boron

Wil going this early in a draft? I never thought I'd see the day.

You know what? For fun, the first time I ever complete a draft, it WILL be FE7 and I WILL draft Wil first. And I'll do it in your name. Just because of this.

Totally.

@Horace: I know you're reading this. I WILL do this.

Edited by Kngt_Of_Titania

fyi

integrity picked Wil first round in a support chain draft once

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

EDIT: That's actually a little surprising.

I remember that too. He picked Wil to get to Raven, right?

Besides, I'd rather have Wil before some of the other units left. I don't need Serra. I don't like armors unless they're FE10 Gatrie. Everyone else is just redundant.

I remember that too. He picked Wil to get to Raven, right?

Besides, I'd rather have Wil before some of the other units left. I don't need Serra. I don't like armors unless they're FE10 Gatrie. Everyone else is just redundant.

Tbh, I might pick Serra/Priscilla around third or fourth pick or so since healer EXP is constant. Then again, this IS NM, not HM, so EXP penalties for being higher leveled aren't as harsh...

I've played through the first experience draft and several of my own playthroughs without a healer. Erk was more useful with his healing post-combat. I got him to A staves before Warp. So he's all the healing I'll need.

You know what? For fun, the first time I ever complete a draft, it WILL be FE7 and I WILL draft Wil first. And I'll do it in your name. Just because of this.

Don't get me wrong, I like Wil. (Mostly because my name is Will, but still). I just thought he was considered useless for any kind of efficiency.

And was that A Staves Erk in a draft? Considering 24x and 28x aren't free, and it's best to promote as late as possible in this draft, it might not be so easy.

Baldrick, it was Insane's EXP draft. I promoted at level 20. I didn't do much healing in 23x. I admit I spammed heal staves a bit in 28x, but he already had B-staves at that point. And I delayed turns to get Nino and the lords some levels, not Erk. So I think I can pull it off again.

Edited by Boron

Well, I reckon it'll be easier than in a normal draft. I'd back you.

On another note, I assume the Caelin gang don't contribute toward the total exp for the level?

Edited by Baldrick

Well, I reckon it'll be easier than in a normal draft. I'd back you.

On another note, I assume the Caelin gang don't contribute toward the total exp for the level?

Hmmm...you know what? To make things easier, I'll actually have them contribute for EXP (same with all free characters), so them being free actually means something.

That is, unless you guys don't want that.

Hmmm...you know what? To make things easier, I'll actually have them contribute for EXP (same with all free characters), so them being free actually means something.

That is, unless you guys don't want that.

I'd actually prefer they didn't (it's one less variable to keep track of for me) but I'll cede if others want them do.

And Rebecca for me. I remember pegasus knights being jerks on my last ch 12 PT.

I ... guess it's my turn again. Give me Karel and Renault. (Can't get Geitz, Wallace is too annoying, I don't want Vaida, and Harken makes me go too slow on either map. Besides, Renault means that I can get the f****r attacked by ballista all I want.)

[spoiler=Units Remaining]Harken

Vaida

Geitz & Wallace

Okay! My team is complete. I'm starting now.

Also, I don't care either way if free units count for experience gained or not. I'll just send the amount of experience that all units gain, and whether they're free or not, so you'll have them either way whatever you decide. KoT, I'll try to send you an update after every gaiden chapter. (So you'll get 11-13x, 14-17x, 18-19x, 20-23x, and so on.)

Oh, are we allowed to create a tactician?

Edited by Boron