• Announcements

• Tangerine

Serenes Forest Scribbles 2016 has begun, Raffle prizes have been updated!   12/03/16

Hey everyone! We've started up our Creative event once more, you can check out the thread here:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=67567

If you're new here, it's an event where people can submit something they've created for the chance to have some fun and win some prizes. If you've got a talent you'd like to share with the FE community, there's no harm in giving it a go!
Tangerine

Wi-Fi Battles Subforum Retired

21 posts in this topic

Nobody could have predicted this horrific day, that the wifi section would become so minor and inactive.

[spoiler][img]http://oi44.tinypic.com/ae022g.jpg[/img]

oops[/spoiler]

Well... in any case! I've retired the Wifi Battle subforum and moved their threads into SD general. The Friend Codes pinned thread has been left pinned in SD general as well, and anyone who wants to have a Wifi battle is free to just post their info there. If you want to set up or talk about Wifi Battles you are, of course, free to now use SD general. Both are fairly inactive sections of the forum, it was going to come to this eventually!

RIP Wifi Battles,

*salute* Edited by Tangerine

No one really used it back when I joined in July 2010. I kind of always predicted this happening. ._.

SSBB board could probably receive the same treatment...

[quote name='SlayerX' date='21 March 2012 - 07:10 AM' timestamp='1332328234' post='1902532']
SSBB board could probably receive the same treatment...
[/quote]
Let's not get too ambitious now...

Also you could post in a thread in the wifi board that was over a year and a half old and it wouldn't be a necro (still first page) but the oldest non-necro thread in the ssbb board is 7 and a half months. Not nearly as bad.

I never expected this to happen. I thought I would get wifi before it died.

:X

lol

It's not as thought it's really dead. There just wasn't enough interest to justify separating wi-fi topics from the main Shadow Dragon forum.

March 20 of 2012 you have my hate... This wont be forgiven!!!

It was the 21st for me. :P

Not to sound stupid but is it just for battles or does it also include online shops...

The forum was just for Wi-fi battles. Friend codes, tournaments between friends, match requests out of boredom, that sort of thing.

[color="#FF0000"]I think some people are misinterpreting the meaning of this topic.

This topic is [b]not[/b] saying "Nintendo has discontinued FESD's online capabilities".

The wi-fi battles sub-forum underneath FE:Shadow Dragon has been merged back into the FESD forum. Nothing more, nothing less. You can still go online with FESD and battle others, shop online, and everything else. Just use the main FESD forum to arrange battles, etc.[/color]

[quote name='Raven' date='22 March 2012 - 04:57 AM' timestamp='1332406657' post='1904106']
[color="#FF0000"]I think some people are misinterpreting the meaning of this topic.

This topic is [b]not[/b] saying "Nintendo has discontinued FESD's online capabilities".

The wi-fi battles sub-forum underneath FE:Shadow Dragon has been merged back into the FESD forum. Nothing more, nothing less. You can still go online with FESD and battle others, shop online, and everything else. Just use the main FESD forum to arrange battles, etc.[/color]
[/quote]

Oh...

Well, thanks for telling me!

In light of those recent posts, it might be wise to rename this thread to avoid confusion among hastier members.

[quote name='Darros' date='21 March 2012 - 05:01 PM' timestamp='1332360083' post='1903129']
It was the 21st for me. :P
[/quote]
[s]But for me... it was the 21st.[/s]

Haha, renamed. You guys should read the post before...posting! >:O!

The wifi is not dead.

PM me any time and I'll prove it.

[color="#FF0000"]This will be the first time I'll have ever used an emoticon here on this forum:

:facepalm:

Cherish the moment.[/color]

[quote name='Florina' date='22 March 2012 - 07:17 PM' timestamp='1332472656' post='1905603']
There was ever such a subforum?

[img]http://serenesforest.net/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Yep, there was before it got moved to Shadow Dragon main folder. Edited by King Marth 64