22.3 Famitsu Update

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the people complaining about class change;

"In addition to Master Proofs, which promote a basic tier class to an upper tier class, there are Change Proofs which allow characters to switch to another basic class (there are limited options set for each character). "

So it sounds like the class change options will be limited to ones that make sense; like switching a Knight into a Cavalier or a Fighter into a Mercenary.

This week Famitsu finally shows us our Taguel character, Velvet -

http://i.imgur.com/syDMc.jpg

The new female shown on the boxart, somewhat resembling Vake -

http://i.imgur.com/6pkRZ.jpg

And also gives us insight on the Class Change feature (Credit to Einvalt on GameFAQS for the translation) -

http://i.imgur.com/J9nlj.jpg

I friggin want this game so bad.

For all the people complaining about class change;

"In addition to Master Proofs, which promote a basic tier class to an upper tier class, there are Change Proofs which allow characters to switch to another basic class (there are limited options set for each character). "

So it sounds like the class change options will be limited to ones that make sense; like switching a Knight into a Cavalier or a Fighter into a Mercenary.

This as well. It's really the only thing that would allow the branched promotions to not mess with characters' options or give them an overly large set of classes.

Let's see...

>Change Proof: Changes to different lower class. If user is above level 10 promoted, he can choose to change into a different upper class as well.

>Sumia can choose between Armor Knight and Sister line classes

>Feria: Friend or Foe?

Iris seeks Feria's help, blahblahblah, Feria is a country that respects strength, so Flavia implies they negotiate with their swords, etc.

I'm busy checking out the official site now *wink*

I went there already

Edited by TheEnd

Thanks man, you're starting to put me out of a job, but good timing 'cause I'm feeling a tad poorly these past few days.

BTW, what does the bottom right box on the last page talk about? It's not about recruiting lost units is it?

Oh. I missed that 4th page entirely.

That column is about how you can scout other My Units (and DLC characters, I suppose) in Classic to make up for lost units.

Also, "buy items" at that alternate My Unit screen seems to work somewhat like the travelling merchant, being a chance of getting expensive items, but selling joke items like wooden twigs as well.

And the price for hiring another My Unit is based on that unit's general strength.

Thanks man, you're starting to put me out of a job,

What are you talking about

but good timing 'cause I'm feeling a tad poorly these past few days.

D:

Edited by TheEnd

worth noting that the MU in the skills video on the official site is promoted (he has armor all over him )

also vake looks badass as a hero

Edited by Velth

Oh. I missed that 4th page entirely.

Haha, thanks.

Hmm, now this causes a slight problem, because didn't they mention you could play co-operatively with another player's team? I don't see how this new information adds up--I thought "Scout" was co-op play, but it's not and I don't think the magazine mentions co-op play anywhere.

Haha, thanks.

Hmm, now this causes a slight problem, because didn't they mention you could play co-operatively with another player's team? I don't see how this new information adds up--I thought "Scout" was co-op play, but it's not and I don't think the magazine mentions co-op play anywhere.

But the double play is something else. Scout just gets you a copy MU.

I'd look up more stuff, but... as you know, I have trouble caring about online play

So then you can hire another players MU to add to your squad? I like the sounds of that. DARN IT! I need a 3DS!

Any way, it seems the change proofs are limited to only two alternative classes? Couldn't read what class Vake and Ronku changed to.

Thanks. I read the other thread and see the choices are based off of the characters background instead of their class, right? That...certainly solves the issue some other users here had with the class change system. If it really is set up like that, it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that two characters of the same class can class change into two completely different options would it?

If it really is set up like that, it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that two characters of the same class can class change into two completely different options would it?

Indeed.

I'm pretty cool with this form of class change.

That column is about how you can scout other My Units (and DLC characters, I suppose) in Classic to make up for lost units.

Brb killing off someone I don't like so I can play as Ayra

Also, what's the second promotion for Knights? Is it GK, or something else?

Edited by Luminescent Blade