22.3 Famitsu Update

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, what's the second promotion for Knights? Is it GK, or something else?

Knights promote to Great Knight or General. Generals wield Lances and Axes.

well not much of the original cast of awakening is staying alive if i can get characters from older FEs

Supports?

Edited by VincentASM

Krom, MU, Fred, Christmas Cavs, Sumia, Tiamo, Miriel, Sairi, Velvet, and Flavia gets to live. Everybody else dies.

Knights promote to Great Knight or General. Generals wield Lances and Axes.

Totally going GK Sumia

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Krom, MU, Fred, Christmas Cavs, Sumia, Tiamo, Miriel, Sairi, Velvet, and Flavia gets to live. Everybody else dies.

exactly ! maybe a few more get to live since we haven't seen all of them yet

if i can have sigurd/celice and some others in 3D models i don't care about supports

Edited by Velth

Enjoy your 33% Dual Attack rate while I have 66%.

Oh yeah, Bow Knights get Swords and Bows.

Enjoy your 66% Dual Attack while I use two units

I wonder if the "double" and skills bonuses are going to stay unaffected if the target unit already has 40s.

On another note, since Astra is back down to .5 power x 5, I wonder if critical stacks with it...

I mean otherwise it's just a shittier version of a critical that takes up more weapons uses. :/

Ronku's choices aren't shown, but he can change to a Thief.

Vake can change to Fighter, Barbarian or Thief.

Sumia can change to Pegasus Knight, Knight or Cleric.

Will Sumia have a unique Battle animations as a Armor Knight or will she just appear as a regular Armor Knight?

Will Sumia have a unique Battle animations as a Armor Knight or will she just appear as a regular Armor Knight?

My crystal ball says "regular (female?) armor knight animation with a possible custom skin."

One thing I noticed on the "Classes" section is the trickster class...

I wonder if that likely settles the "Marth: real or imposter?" question...

FE13!Marth is actually Xane

!!!

I wonder which characters will get Gryphon Knight or whatever it will be called as a class or Class Swap.

I wonder if we can research Animal War Training and Storm Hammer.

Seriously though, Gryphon Riders has me super hyped. That is an AWESOME addition.

All characters appear to have custom skins in their base classes, so I'm guessing that's what we'll see for swapped classes.

May be part of the reason why they wanted to limit it.

So, from what I've gathered, the current promotion branch's look like this:

Cleric -> Sage/Battle Cleric

Cavalier -> Paladin/Great Knight

Knight ->General/Great Knight

Pegasus Knight-> Falcon Knight/Dark Pegasus

Fighter ->Hero/?

Mrymidon -> Swordmaster/?

If the Gryphon's are truly their own class, perhaps they're a Wyvern promotion brach?

Edited by Shun One

Fighter --> Hero/Warrior seems like a safe bet.

Griffons wouldn't really make sense as a Dragon promotion. On the other hand, IS has never done more than three total fully promoted flying classes in one game. Hard to imagine them pulling off six, even with all the weird stuff they're doing. So I'm confused. Maybe they won't fit into the normal class system at all?

Let's see. They could make the Pegasus Knights promote to healer and mage classes, while Griffin Knights could promote to an archer class, perhaps being that elusive lance/bow class. Then Griffin Knights and Dracoknights could cover two weapon triangle perspectives with sword/lance and lance/axe, respectively, as has become traditional for different flying classes in recent games. Which just leaves the question of the alternate Dracoknight promotion, which is the same question I've had even before Griffin Knights were introduced. Maybe they won't be an issue at all?

Of course, what also matters is their weapon of choice. I can't tell from the image; anyone see any clues? I'm assuming lances, which goes back to creating the same overlap with Pegasus Knights that Dracoknights seem to be switching to axes to avoid, but maybe it'll work out better like this.

It's very hard to see in the picture, but I think if it was a lance it would be pretty easy to spot the rider wielding it. Maybe the Gryphon Riders will fill the third of the weapon triangle for fliers and wield swords.

Edited by arvilino