Sacred powers, cast your purifying light upon these corrupt souls. Rest in peace, sinners! Judgment!

Lord Raven

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

darros: i dont know you either, but can i... axe you a question? (god i hope this reference isnt lost on you :()

No. Go ahead.

8]

Oh, you... you actually responded.

frostbite: don't know you too well either, and can't say maryland's ever been cold enough for me to have it

Dark Sage: i make fun of you pretty often (not sure if you pick up on it) but i think you're all in all a chill dude, and you still have some years left to mature which is good. but i feel comfortable knowing that if something you do bothers me, then i can bring it up with you and you take it into account instead of argue with me. i enjoy your presence, but i really don't think the... defense of a dark mage/sorcerer (close enough to a dark sage) make up for the fact that its a shitty class

Helios: you are a pretty good newbie as well (forgive me if you're not a newbie) and i enjoyed talking to you in chat that one time. hope to see more of you around, even though you'll probably fuck over our solar system/planet one day

Proto: i'm glad i got into that massive argument with you over religion, because i learned a lot about religion on top of the fact that i gained a couple friends out of it. you are a nice, smart dude and overall friendly as hell, but you only have 5 PP and you're weaker than Psychic so idk what to think anymore

Ike-Mike: i havent seen/talked to/had any sort of interaction with you in fuckin forever bro, how've you been? i don't remember that much from the FESS days anymore, but we should talk more, Big_Boss. :P also, internal rhymes are gay

Aere: you made me feel important, but i am still wondering how you're doing in physics atm? Oh well, you seem driven as a person and i wish you the best of luck in school, high school can be pretty tough. you seem to flaunt the amount of work you have a little bit too much, but it's only natural since you're in high school i suppose... also, you're fucking crazy, naming yourself after a real estate company across the ocean

The Fanfic Hunter: i don't know who you are, but i'm pretty sure you read better than horace if you actively seek fanfics

Edited by Mercenary Raven

KoT: you irritated me when you first came on, and it wasn't because of the Meg thread. it was because you associated with the LTC club; i may be interested in LTC (though i don't actively do it) but the LTC club just sucked and thankfully most of them are gone. as of late, despite your retarded opinions about Wil/other archers (seriously, when I used in him RR, i was like "are these his 10/1 stats?" only to learn that those were his 15/1 stats) you aren't too too bad, but you had plenty of moments of being a tool that were notable. a good example i can think of was the TOS thread that was derailed into a TOS/FFX thread, and your "humorously make fun of games" thread. also, i can't make fun of your nick because i dont even know what you were trying with it

13th: Out of all the super-LTC/drafts crew, I'd prefer you the most although I honestly don't know you that well. Your nick is unlucky so I'll just avoid you anyway.

Popo: I'd say we need to talk more but damn you'd probably find me overly cynical and kind of a jerk and i don't want to infect genuinely sweet people with that! I wish I was a lot more mature/talkative when I was on FESS, but I guess I was 15 (the week of my 16th birthday was the year it died btw v_v) so it makes sense. But HEY there's always the rest of the time SF is alive, right? Seeing you post makes me feel happy because it's one of those "at least someone's happy on this forum!" (not saying the rest of you guys aren't happy, I just happen to post in some of the more vitriolic threads). But anyways, enjoy your blackface!

Austin LePurple: I honestly do not know who you are, at all.

Mekkah: I remember when we were pretty good friends a couple years back, the debates on FESS and that FE7 Debate Tournament that was absolutely tragic- and awesome. And horrible, but hilarious nonetheless. You haven't really changed in the past couple years, and that's a good thing; I'm glad we're still in touch though, you're a smart dude, you're a really good person and I've known you longer than the current debating scene/almost everyone on this site. Just don't use yourself as a justification for terrorism.

Centurion: Thanks for being the most sane person on IP.Chat. You say I'm idealistic, I'd say you're fairly idealistic yourself and you believe in everyone having a fair shot. You seem to think of yourself as stuck up but you're generally fine, you aren't abrasive although you do seem like you get a bit preachy at points- just a feeling i get and nothing more. You're a nice/good person overall and just keep doing what you do because it works! Also according to imdb you're a pretty piss average movie.

Edited by Mercenary Raven