• Announcements

• Tangerine

Serenes Forest Scribbles 2016 has begun, Raffle prizes have been updated!   12/03/16

Hey everyone! We've started up our Creative event once more, you can check out the thread here:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=67567

If you're new here, it's an event where people can submit something they've created for the chance to have some fun and win some prizes. If you've got a talent you'd like to share with the FE community, there's no harm in giving it a go!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aircalipoor

Capped Stats and Rainbow/Star-Potion

5 posts in this topic

Do the boni of the rainbow/star-potion stack with the capped stats? Or acts the rainbow/star-potion like the other potions and won´t give any boni to a capped stat?

I need to know this to measure the potent damage inflicted to Medeus. Can Marth have only 25+2 str. (shield of seals) or 25+4 str., if maxed and having a rainbow/star-potion?

Thanks in advance and forgive my grammar.

[quote name='Aircalipoor' date='24 March 2012 - 05:39 AM' timestamp='1332589174' post='1907562']
Do the boni of the rainbow/star-potion stack with the capped stats? Or acts the rainbow/star-potion like the other potions and won´t give any boni to a capped stat?

I need to know this to measure the potent damage inflicted to Medeus. Can Marth have only 25+2 str. (shield of seals) or 25+4 str., if maxed and having a rainbow/star-potion?

Thanks in advance and forgive my grammar.
[/quote]

Rainbow potion will not make stats exceed their caps, much like the other potions that benefit only one stat. Only the Zodiac stones, Starsphere, and Shield of Seals will cause a stat to exceed its maximum, and this effect is essentially required for Marth not to get doubled and thus raped by H3 Medeus.

Nope and i wish it would Dracoknights can't even go into the arena starting at hardmode because Of there crap speed cap . Lunatic mode would also be much easier so it kinda makes sense that it wouldn't . Edited by The_Purple_Knight

[quote name='The_Purple_Knight' date='24 March 2012 - 11:57 AM' timestamp='1332611861' post='1907954']
Nope >.> i wish it would Dracoknights can't even go into the arena starting hardmode because if there crap speed cap . Lunatic mode would also be much easier so it kinda makes sense that it wouldn't .
[/quote]

Lunatic mode, Chapter 9

Me: Finally an Arena... Here comes my forges that will trivialize Lunatic mode :D. Especially now that I have a Level 3 Draco!Luke with 23 Speed, and Twenties in Str and Def and likely 40 or so HP.

Arena: Bid of 1200-1300. Hahaha... feel the Wrath of this Swordmaster with Silver!!!
Me: OMG Luke Noo!!! He is?... Yes He is Doubling Luke!!!!!
Luke: Don't worry I Critblick Him with... 3%.

Me: Luke you are awesome!.

Yeah, not to say that Starshards/Starsphere/Shield of Seals, do not work in regular arenas. and TC the Second poster answered correctly your question.