Capped Stats and Rainbow/Star-Potion

Do the boni of the rainbow/star-potion stack with the capped stats? Or acts the rainbow/star-potion like the other potions and won´t give any boni to a capped stat?

I need to know this to measure the potent damage inflicted to Medeus. Can Marth have only 25+2 str. (shield of seals) or 25+4 str., if maxed and having a rainbow/star-potion?

Thanks in advance and forgive my grammar.

Do the boni of the rainbow/star-potion stack with the capped stats? Or acts the rainbow/star-potion like the other potions and won´t give any boni to a capped stat?

I need to know this to measure the potent damage inflicted to Medeus. Can Marth have only 25+2 str. (shield of seals) or 25+4 str., if maxed and having a rainbow/star-potion?

Thanks in advance and forgive my grammar.

Rainbow potion will not make stats exceed their caps, much like the other potions that benefit only one stat. Only the Zodiac stones, Starsphere, and Shield of Seals will cause a stat to exceed its maximum, and this effect is essentially required for Marth not to get doubled and thus raped by H3 Medeus.

Nope >.> i wish it would Dracoknights can't even go into the arena starting hardmode because if there crap speed cap . Lunatic mode would also be much easier so it kinda makes sense that it wouldn't .

Lunatic mode, Chapter 9

Me: Finally an Arena... Here comes my forges that will trivialize Lunatic mode :D. Especially now that I have a Level 3 Draco!Luke with 23 Speed, and Twenties in Str and Def and likely 40 or so HP.

Arena: Bid of 1200-1300. Hahaha... feel the Wrath of this Swordmaster with Silver!!!

Me: OMG Luke Noo!!! He is?... Yes He is Doubling Luke!!!!!

Luke: Don't worry I Critblick Him with... 3%.

Me: Luke you are awesome!.

Yeah, not to say that Starshards/Starsphere/Shield of Seals, do not work in regular arenas. and TC the Second poster answered correctly your question.