who knows what they might do to it

i dunno they might do something goooood

work out my man juice ya know what i mean

or fuck, just hold their vagina hostage, then they can't do shit to your dick

Edited by dondon151

i dunno they might do something goooood

work out my man juice ya know what i mean

who knows what they might be into man

you might be expecting something good and then before you know it youre missing it

The high five was for making me potentially not be the only ace on the forum.

Thanks, I'm not completely sure what that means, though. ^_^;

Anyway, M Raven, I've just never really cared much about finding a boyfriend. Besides ... a lot of my friends got into relationships in undergrad, and it turned out really badly for anyone who was in a relationship. So I'm not looking to rush into one.

Helios: Mysterious? Nah ... I actually don't really like the "mysterious" types in real life. I'd rather prefer a guy who's intelligent but also funny and more ... well, easy-going and open. I'm bad at starting conversations, so if he's the quiet type then nothing will be said.

For some reason I imagined a mysterious guy in my head. Not really sure why. But since you're not one who really searches for a boyfriend, wouldn't a guy be a little intimidated to actually start talking to you especially if you want to kick their ass like Lumi?

Well if she doesn't want a boyfriend kicking their ass would be a great preventative method

It's my way of weeding out the worthy people who are secure in their masculinity and aren't afraid to like strong women who has the ability to kick their ass versus pussies

I usually end up initiating though when it comes to my relationships so

Obviously I wouldn't beat up my males of interest

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I don't think I come off as intimidating ... I try to be polite to people who've given me no reason to dislike them. However, I might scare them off with my weirdness, if they're not down with that. Also, I second what Lumi said, in the strikeout text. :P:

Edited by Boron

Well if she doesn't want a boyfriend kicking their ass would be a great preventative method

It's my way of weeding out the worthy people who are secure in their masculinity and aren't afraid to like strong women who has the ability to kick their ass versus pussies

I usually end up initiating though when it comes to my relationships so

Obviously I wouldn't beat up my males of interest

Haha you have interesting methods. So would you want to be stronger than you're male interest so that you know you could kick their ass, or would you want someone stronger than you?

I don't think I come off as intimidating ... I try to be polite to people who've given me no reason to dislike them. However, I might scare them off with my weirdness, if they're not down with that. Also, I second what Lumi said, in the strikeout text. :P:

You could be one of those short girls with a lot of energy and passion though and hit someone in the balls without warning. Nothing wrong with being different than others though. If anything, it makes you more interesting, and no one likes boring girls.

Haha you have interesting methods. So would you want to be stronger than you're male interest so that you know you could kick their ass, or would you want someone stronger than you?

I am always stronger

If I'm not then I'll just become stronger

If not by lifting weights standards I'm at least a better fighter

My ego can not take such bruising, fuck social conventions of the stronger male

But seriously I seek equality in a relationship. I just need to be a better fighter for my ego's purposes and I would never beat up my boyfriend unless he cheated or worse. I would never use it as a tool for domination.

Oh yeah I also need to be better at math he could be better at everything else and I wouldn't care

In fact I encourage at being a better cook than me because I'm utter shit and nobody wants to ever eat anything I make unless it's from the microwave so it's for the greater good

Unless you're getting hit on by a masochist

That's when I tell him I'm a guy

It's not that hard my clothes are extremely androgynous and I can sorta pass as short dude with long hair thanks to my voice

you've never set foot here on our coast and yet you know it all, huh? ;/

Haha I never said I knew it all.

And I never said I never stepped foot on your coast either. But that was a long time ago~

I've been given the bias but I still don't have a problem with everyone that lives there. Because I know that not everybody is going to be like that. And I know there are other places that will have probably worse people.

But I do let my bias give me a bad view on it~ And as Boron said, my roommate isn't exactly helping.

I am always stronger

But seriously I seek equality in a relationship. I just need to be a better fighter for my ego's purposes and I would never beat up my boyfriend unless he cheated or worse. I would never use it as a tool for domination.

Oh yeah I also need to be better at math he could be better at everything else and I wouldn't care

In fact I encourage at being a better cook than me because I'm utter shit and nobody wants to ever eat anything I make unless it's from the microwave so it's for the greater good

Dat sense of determination lol. Looks like your ideal partner would need to have less of an ego then you do. Why so much violence though? You're gonna marry a stay at home dad

I do not mind stay at home dads. I admire their ability to transcend social expectations and care for the kids and do housework so /I/ can go out and work without worry and I'm shit at housework so it's better if somebody who's better at it does it while I go out and make money because honestly I'd just make a bigger mess out of it and lose things

And fuck I suck with kids anyway

My philosophy is: Gender roles are bullshit, whoever does the job better does it. People will suffer if I cook, and if the guy's the better cook, he should cook because it'll end up better for the both of us. If we both suck at cooking well... hello hot pockets.

Also because I watched too much kung fu movies/dramas when I was a kid

Always wanted to be as cool as them

I am always stronger

Okay.

Basically the extra weight and length matter. A female friend of mine has done karate for a number of years and I can work her to the ground untrained all the same.

Probably the only reason you win is because those guys don't fight girls.

Felt an urge to say this for some reason beyond me.

You know from the ground it's still easy to hurt a guy one knee to the crotch is all it takes

I don't work out my legs like crazy for nothing

Mind this does not mean I hit people in the crotch but it's still a target in non-sparring situations

It pisses me off very much if a guy says they don't fight girls, and I will kick the shit out of them and it's not my fault then since they wouldn't fight me properly if I ask them to

In fact if they don't treat me the same as their bros I will be upset because double standards can go fuck itself

They can consider me a dude for all I cares

Plus you gotta know how to use your opponent's weight against them, advise your friend to take Judo

It pisses me off very much if a guy says they don't fight girls, and I will kick the shit out of them and it's not my fault then since they wouldn't fight me properly if I ask them to

In fact if they don't treat me the same as their bros I will be upset because double standards can go fuck itself

They can consider me a dude for all I cares

FUCK YOU

Fighting a girl can mean losing friendships for a man. At the very least a lot of points.

That's the reality here. You can say what you want about gender equality blah blah blah but that's really just the easy way out.