Olivia's class?

Guess for Olivia?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which class do you think Olivia might be?

• My Guess is she's the Possible Dancer
    • My Guess is she's the Possible DracoKnight
    • My Guess is she's the Possible Cleric
    • I think she's might be in a different class.
    • I am not sure for right now?

I did see the one of the trailers that there was a couple of Girls with Pink hair was the Possible Dancer, Possible Wyvern Knight/DracoKnight, and the Possible Cleric in the trailer.

But there was a new character Olivia revealed in the trailer yesterday, but we are not sure which class she in yet? So, I'll make a poll so you can guess which class she might be until we know which class she's in.

It's worth keeping in mind that, like Nono, she likely has two choices for standard classes to shift to using Change Proofs. So she may very well be the Dracoknight and/or the Cleric as well.

It's worth keeping in mind that, like Nono, she likely has two choices for standard classes to shift to using Change Proofs. So she may very well be the Dracoknight and/or the Cleric as well.

Actually, I believe both the Draco knight and Cleric in those pictures are the character someone said was named Serge who, in the video, is seen gaining skills from leveling up as different classes. She has red hair and some weird white thing that goes around her head.

The picture of the dancer most definitely matches her hair, not just in color. So I'm guessing dancer. Who knows what she can reclass to though.

She's almost definitely a dancer. She mentions the word "dance" in her conversation with Krom. I'm lazy to figure out what she's saying though : P

"Almost", you say?

"All I can do is dancing."

Actually, I believe both the Draco knight and Cleric in those pictures are the character someone said was named Serge who, in the video, is seen gaining skills from leveling up as different classes. She has red hair and some weird white thing that goes around her head.

The picture of the dancer most definitely matches her hair, not just in color. So I'm guessing dancer. Who knows what she can reclass to though.

Makes sense. I did notice that the other two classes, despite matching the hair color, don't seem to fit Olivia's appearance quite as well as the Dancer, so that fits with this.

Edited by Othin

YOU FORGOT THE 'BUT'

THAT 'BUT' MIGHT JUST IMPLY INSECURITY, IN WHICH CASE IT SHOULDN'T BE TRANSLATED LITERALLY AND WOULD BE BEST OFF AS A "HUH" AT THE START

Edited by TheEnd

she looks like a damcer to me.

off topic i know but,is th blonde elfish girl in the trailer nono?and is she a manakete?bear with me ive probs missed loads.

Yep, she's a manakete. I wonder what sort of manakete she is? Normally we get divine dragons but the blue scales seem hint at maybe being an Ice Dragon or something? Or hopefully she can use several different dragonstones like in FE3/FE12.

Yep, she's a manakete. I wonder what sort of manakete she is? Normally we get divine dragons but the blue scales seem hint at maybe being an Ice Dragon or something? Or hopefully she can use several different dragonstones like in FE3/FE12.

Are the Ice dragons the only ones who haven't shown up in any game? I can't see her using more than one type of dragonstone since she can reclass.

Are the Ice dragons the only ones who haven't shown up in any game? I can't see her using more than one type of dragonstone since she can reclass.

Ice Dragons have appeared in FE3/12; Tiki could turn into them.

I don't think her access to Change Proofs has any reason to have any impact here.

Ice Dragons have appeared in FE3/12; Tiki could turn into them.

I don't think her access to Change Proofs has any reason to have any impact here.

Haven't finished FE12.

Wouldn't the fact that she has more than one dragonstone and that the fact that she can reclass make her more broken?

Wouldn't the fact that she has more than one dragonstone and that the fact that she can reclass make her more broken?

Not in the slightest. She can't use Dragonstones at the same time as when she uses Change Proofs (not reclass), so there's no reason why the combination of increased Dragonstone variety would combine with increased class options when the two don't overlap.

Well, Olivia could be the dancer... but she could be the Dragon Knight, too. If you look closely at the trailer and see the Dragon Knight, she almost has the same hairstyle as Olivia does. I could be wrong, but maybe she is a Dancer but she can re-class into a Dragon Knight?

Well, Olivia could be the dancer... but she could be the Dragon Knight, too. If you look closely at the trailer and see the Dragon Knight, she almost has the same hairstyle as Olivia does. I could be wrong, but maybe she is a Dancer but she can re-class into a Dragon Knight?

This was my first thought, but as Vincent pointed out, that's Serge. Serge's hair and head-thing are slightly but noticeably different from Olivia's.

Oh she's cute~ ^_^

She also reminds me of someone.

sylviay.jpg

I believe I recall someone suggesting that FE13 was copying Kaga's games. She just so happens to be one of my favorite characters in that game, so no complaints here.