Rate the Unit, Day 28: Shin

Doubles stuff accurately, has mount. Pretty much uncontested promotion item, decent Str (kills wyverns and is fine against Mamkutes with Miurge anyway). Yeah he doesn't ORKO tons of enemy types at base, but there are few units who can. In Sacae Shin is probably the second best character on your team and he's not bad in Ilia.

7.5/10

Edited by -Cynthia-

Weak

Sacae is easymode especially if you have Shin

I hope so. Cuz thats where im ending up. Yeah. No Echidna, sorry.

Shin, that one guy with a bow horsie. Dont know too much about him tbh.

Pros:

Better strength and defense than Sue.

Decent speed.

Rocks the Isles.

Cons:

Bow lock.

Ive just really started using him and he is shaping up to be better than Sue. Sue might have a level lead on him if you are using her though but Shin's strength is probably always going to be better. Hes a lot like Rath in stats, i noticed, which is cool because i dig Rath. So..yeah...im gonna sock Shin a 7/10. Because hes being useful.

So... a growth unit, bowlocked forever (fuck iron swords). THAT MANAGES TO BE A GREAT UNIT.

See, Shin's on a horse, he doesn't take counters in a game where enemies are a threat rather than mass enemy phase genocide. Being D rank is annoying, but the shortbow will raise his rank quiFUCK IT'S NOT FE7/8 well it's certainly not as agonising as ZEISS' wait. Also he can ferry anything.

8/10. No bias point, but this could have been slightly influenced by my own fucking amazing first experience with Shin.

I hope so. Cuz thats where im ending up. Yeah. No Echidna, sorry.

Lack of Echidna makes me a sad woman. But Sacae is easily trivialised by Miledy, Rutger, and Shin, and a few restore users anyway.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

SQUEEEEEEE~!

Uh, fangirling aside. . .

His bases kind of look like Fir's, but unlike Fir, he'll be able to keep himself out of harm's way. He doesn't care if he only has EP, since he needs about five level's worth of experience to promote. If Sue and Shin switched affinities, it'd make me (and Dorothy) much happier. Why does IS like to give bow units Ice, anyway?

8.5/10 (+1 bias added because I find him very amusing)

5po4gg.png

"So do you have any idea why we're doing this?"

"..."

"Don't you fucking ignore me..."

Onmi ... that pic, where did you get it? I must know! :XD:

Shin, my favorite Nomad evarr......

Too bad you have fail Def and Res grwowth or you can actually be put in the front lines. But with dat HM bounus, you're rocking in the first chapter you get him! Sets him apart from lolsuegee_wiz_emoticon.gif. Can hit stuff with bows, one of the best two range physical. Bad durability...

7.0+ 1 point bias= 8/10

Lack of Echidna makes me a sad woman. But Sacae is easily trivialised by Miledy, Rutger, and Shin, and a few restore users anyway.

Good cuz i plan on using Miledy. Thany is not working out. Rutger is...like ridiculous right now. 20/5. Yep. And Shin's doing well. Actually...hes doing better than Sue. She might get benched. (now if i could just get off the damn Isles. Stupid ballista one shotting poor Elphin...)

Shin is an example of how bow users should be done. He has good bases in offense, his defense is decent, and he has a horse so he can get to where he needs to be. He is low level so he will grow fast and he still kills about as well as the rest of your team. He gets one range when he promotes, admittedly it's bad one range since it is E sword, but its still better then nothing. He if raised he will be killing every flier in one round, with a very few possible exceptions. His defense is good enough, its similar to lance but lacks WTC, for example a 20/5 Shin is 3.05hp 1.35luck ahead of a 20/10 Lance and only 1.81def 0.15res behind, this is with even speed. His bow level is bad but he will double all non bosses or mercs, but starting at 13.6 speed with a 50% growth he'll double those soon enough. He has Sue, Dayan, and Fir for his fast supports.

7.5/10 +1 point of bias because i love bow and melee weapon combo for 8.5/10.

shin a pretty cool guy, he has awesome offence, even if he is bowlocked. High bases, high offensive growths. D bows is kinda lame, but its something you can work around.

I give him and eight, minus one because I don't like him

7/10

I give him and eight, minus one because I don't like him

Curse you, Horace!

The above exchange does not surprise me.

Don't forget that Sacae is Toddler Mode with Miledy!

That reminded me how hilarious it was when I threw Miledy at a bunch of nomads and they all tinked her.

Thanks to Delphi Shield AI manipulation abuse.

Tallied, Shin's not a very popular dude.

Maybe not. But his smexy earring turns u on. <3

poor Wendy she has less than a point ;A;

Shin 8/10 I love bow users they're always accurate ^^' his high move and good stats prove him useful unit. I can use him to weaken foes for my weaker units that can't properly 2 range and can't survive too many 1 range hits. He can't take out mass amount enemies because of bow lock but Shin is still useful.

i'm days behind

Edited by Queen_Emelina