Badge updates

VincentASM

My eyes are too tired at the moment to fix any blurriness issues. I did sharpen all of the characters and double sharpened Echidna and, I think, Percival. So most of the badges should be okay, but to be honest, I think Echidna's a lost cause : (

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't going to mention the blurriness, but yeah, I think Pent could definitely be improved on.

Still, his badge is pretty boss. I think his raised hand being in the badge would have made it 20% cooler, but that's just my personal preference.

My eyes are too tired at the moment to fix any blurriness issues. I did sharpen all of the characters and double sharpened Echidna and, I think, Percival. So most of the badges should be okay, but to be honest, I think Echidna's a lost cause : (

If you want I'll fix her up manually on wednesday since I'll have free time then. Head part anyway.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Eh, I didn't get a Rath badge, but ... I think I'm kind of glad I didn't. The background for the Elibe characters makes it look like they're underwater. blink.gif

Perhaps, but it kind of scares me. ^_^; I'll just stick to my Tormod badge and Rath mockup avatar.

Just a heads up, it'll probably be a while before I start working on the Jugdral badges. I've been way too tired these last few days and FE13 has priority at the moment.

I'll leave you all with a sneak preview though.

jugdral1.png

Edited by VincentASM

Jugdral badges complete!

On the male side, we have Fin, Levin and Sety. Simple enough here.

For the females, we have Ira, Lachesis and Fury. I wanted to do Ethlin, but she doesn't have any decent artwork and Mareeta didn't really work out.

Just did a search, and you actually ARE the only person using it~!

EDIT: Actually, Sirius is using the Levin badge as well.

Edited by Zak defender of...