Golden Sun Mafia

Kriemhild

Okay, yeah ##Vote Rapier, since I see Proto did that anyways.

@Snike- Yes, putting the vote in as well would have made it too obvious. I think he didn't put the vote in because he was trying to do it subtly, to put it into people's minds that he was against Marth, but without just bandwagoning. But whatever, my vote's on Rapier anyways.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see some support for a Rapier lynch, but I don't see enough reason to move my vote elsewhere. Therefore, it's staying put.

How so? Pretty much any reason seems better than no reason to me.

Your vote for me is based on you thinking I assumed a different amount of mafia members for my scenarios than I actually did. In fact, you asked for the number I used. On the other hand...

Rapier - I'm not liking his insistence that he has to be clear because Marth voted for him, BUT it's not quite enough to warrant a vote from me. Yet.

To me it seems like you have an issue here, whereas the one that inspired your current vote was cleared up hours ago.

The other person I don't like is Kay, but I don't think everyone's gonna pop out and vote for her based on what I have to say, and it looks like Kaoz isn't getting lynched. ;/

##Unvote

##Vote: Rapier

I'm not happy with this, but I'm less happy with my vote going nowhere.

I've been suspicious of rapier but I also think there is a high chance of him being town, however i can't get too much of a read on most others that i would think are definte scum. At the moment I'm not entirely liking Kaoz and how he wants to lynch Manix so hard. After that I think I have my eyes on Kay and Strawman. I still think there might be a third party somewhere in this game. Don't know though.

Anywho. We already have alot of votes on rapier, and i won't to give him a chance to say something before phase end or majority lynch. Maybe you should claim sometime soon, since you're now at 7 votes.

Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah -- I'll get a sub when I'm definitely not free at all, after next phase, since I've just acquired a lot of free time [...I'm so cool...].

Am I the only one not feeling the Rapier lynch? ..Ah, I guess not, reading Shinori's post. I counted six--but that's probably just me getting confused, but that's besides the point, since there's only thirty minutes until phase end, and also, Rapier never shows up for things like this [meta, meta, meta]. I honestly would be more comfortable with lynching Snike [Paperblade], but obviously that's not happening..

I'd post impressions, but (a) my mom's mad at me and I have to play piano first, and (b), they're somewhat similar to some other people's.

Well since he's apparently at a majority then there's not much i can do. I was hoping he could claim before being lynched to see if it was viable or not but whatever. Afk waiting for phase end, off to play vesparia.

1. Joshaymin/Aurora (0) - Paperblade
  2. Clipsey!/eclipse (1) - Joshaymin, Domu
  3. Kay/Centurion (0) - Ether
  4. BigBangMeteor
  5. Prims (died C1)
  6. Domu/Rapier (6) - Clipsey!, Strawman, Snike, Joshaymin, BigBangMeteor, Kaoz, Clipsey!
  7. Shinori
  8. Strawman/StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw
  9. Snike (subbing in for Paperblade) (1) - Clipsey!, Kay, BigBangMeteor, Manix, Clipsey!, Bizz, Clipsey!
  10. Iris~ (0) - Clipsey!
  11. Kaoz (subbing in for Ether) (1) - Joshaymin, Joshaymin, Manix, Manix, Clipsey!
  12. Manix (0) - Bizz, Domu, Shinori, Clipsey!, Joshaymin, Kaoz
  13. Blues/Marth (lynched C1)
  14. Spike/Stolypin Necktie (missing)
  15. Bizz/Levantamos
  16. Haze (0) - Kaoz

Somewhere at Lama Temple, Master Hamma has predicted that the Mercury and Venus Lighthouses will be lit. Despite efforts to prevent them, the two lighthouses were lit. She then predicted that Felix will die. A few hours later, Felix was found dead. The people then realized that her predictions are so accurate that they become pointless, since nothing could be done about the future. All she did was bring them bad news, so they decided to get rid of her.

DOMU/RAPIER HAS BEEN LYNCHED. HE WAS MASTER HAMMA, ADEPT NETWORKER

f2pzU.jpg

You are Hamma, Adept Networker. You are a Jupiter Adept residing at Lama Temple. You are also a descendant of Anemos and Ivan's older sister. You are a very knowledgable Adept, and you also mastered a lot of advanced Jupiter Psynergy, being able to see future events and stuff.

Being a master Jupiter Adept, your mindreading abilities are excellent as well. During the game, you can this ability to telepathically communicate with your target, allowing you to bypass NOC and talk to your target freely in the next cycle.

ohYrW.gif

You got the Jupiter Djinn, Gale. When unleashed, the target will be blown away to some faraway land. The target will not be able to speak or act (roleblocked) for the rest of the cycle, and they will not be affected by actions or lynches either. The target, however, will return after the cycle is over.

You are allied with the Adepts, and win when all threats are eliminated.

Have you not learned? One's actions do not always reveal one's true intentions.” ~Hamma

BIZZ WAS KILLED. SHE WAS FELIX, ADEPT TRACKER

W2fWP.jpg

You are Felix, Adept Tracker. You are a Venus Adept and also Jenna's older brother that was supposedly killed in the Storm in Vale. However, you were saved by Saturos and Menardi and since then, you have been training in Prox to be a fierce Warrior and Adept.

After slaying the dragon at Gaia Rock, you have mastered the Psynergy Sand. During the game, you can use this ability to turn into sand and move through the ground, allowing you to follow your target to learn who they were visiting. But since sand has no eyes, you can't see what they're doing.

6ZVRq.gif

You got the Mars Djinn, Reflux. When unleashed, your target will be ready to counter. All actions that are applied towards your target shall be applied back to them by your target. The original actions will still hit the target though.

You are allied with the Adepts, and win when all threats are eliminated.

Poor fools... If you think it's over, you are sadly mistaken!” ~Felix

Also, StolypinNecktie/Spike has returned and can speak again. Also, the Mercury and Venus Lighthouses have both been lit.

CYCLE 3 HAS BEGUN. IT WILL END AT 4 AM GMT, 18TH APRIL 2012

Edited by Luster Purge

(dear proto: this game helped actively alleviate some of my depression the last couple of weeks, and I just want to say thanks for that. I haven't enjoyed playing mafia like this in months.)

Bleh. Well, it's possible that Rapier was the Kidnapper, and used his Djinn on Spike. IIRC, Rapier was suspicious of Spike as scum on C1, right? Ugh, Bizz... It looks like the mafia are going for whomever is the most active. This... is bad. Assuming 5 Mafia, we're now at 7-4.

Manix, you didn't revive Prims? ##Vote Manix Did it fail or something, or were you playing us the whole time?

No, I definitely put in my night action for that, iunno what happened, to be honest. I'm contacting LP so I can figure out what happened. I haven't been told if I was roleblocked or not. So something's not right on that end.

And I'm being honest to god on this. Because I'd really like to know myself.

What in the fuck

Also, Kaoz, how did you get 10/5 again? Because I count 2 mislynches for 5 mafia, and in my opinion, that's a little too skewed towards mafia, especially with Marth's abilities and all. 11/4 would give 3 mislynches for 4 mafia, 10/4/1 would complicate things a little but is also possible.

Also, if there's a survivor, in all likelihood they aren't anti-town, seeing how we've only had one NK for both C1 and C2.

Well... this is certainly not positive. And I was wrong about Bizz's role ;/

Also, Kaoz, how did you get 10/5 again? Because I count 2 mislynches for 5 mafia, and in my opinion, that's a little too skewed towards mafia, especially with Marth's abilities and all. 11/4 would give 3 mislynches for 4 mafia, 10/4/1 would complicate things a little but is also possible.

I chose five because I think it's entirely possible. Two mislynches isn't terrible for the town and even though Marth's role was pretty nice, each of us only sees part of the big picture, i.e. the strength of an individual role means fairly little, it's real strength depends on all other roles. Of course, those configurations you listed are also very possible (and I made note of that), but when deciding something like that, I'd prefer looking at the worse case so that it doesn't come back to bite me later on.

. . .I don't believe this. . .like, was Rapier even using his ability? UGH. Also, glad to hear that you're doing better, Bizz?

Let's see if Proto was being lazy about the revival/possible failure flavor before voting off Manix.

Okay, so I got a reply. He can't tell me exactly what happened with my revive, but it didn't work.

Hmm. Well then, fire away, I guess. I'm just passing on what I know.

So all he's saying is that you failed, but can't say why you failed? Prims' role PM states that the user gets some specific info regarding his ability. How odd.

I'm tired as all hell, so I'll see if my tired mind can't reconcile your role and a flavorless failure tomorrow. For now, ##Vote: Manix

(there's plenty of time to rescind this one)

My thoughts on that are: It's probably a sign that certain djinn's will be allowed or disallowed to be used in the near foreseeable future (and probably during one specific cycle). Iunno, it's just an idea. Don't take it as gospel.