Golden Sun Mafia

Kriemhild

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm in kind of a hurry so I don't have much to say right now but I'll just throw this out because yeah. ##Vote: Eclipse

Hope something works out, I guess.

Honestly, I have no idea. After BBM, I don't know if I should rely on my instincts, and I'm not thinking so straight after the thing with my cat and my mom. If I absolutely had to pick someone for mayor test, then it would be Kay, however, I don't think I'm good enough right now to actually go through with that vote.

Can't we actually mayor test without losing anyone? If two people vote eclipse and eclipse votes one person then it should end in a tie, and didn't proto say he was going to extend it into tiebreaker phase if there was a tie.

And all you'd need is one person to shift their vote to me and then what? I'd rather not set up a mislynch, IMO. Instead, if there IS a tie, someone else votes for me, and I'm gone.

Yes, because again, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ELSE THE MAFIA DOES. Someone's role has already been shown to swap djinn; if mine got in the wrong hands, it would be a disaster. Why not keep the little guy occupied? Proto gave this to me because I chose a number, and I never believed in abandoning abilities because they'd look bad if I used them; how is the host supposed to learn how these abilities affect the game if they're never used?

Shinori, if you can't come up with something coherent, put your thoughts in Notepad, and go to sleep, then post when you're thinking straight (or you start calling FE units dillweeds). I think there's some time left in the phase.

The host can learn from abilities being too anti-town or inferior to use. Although that is kind of an interesting point, I can't see why you wouldn't target someone else as mafia.

Go reread Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia, no matter how much that game irritates you. Take a close look at the second-to-the-last day, especially JB's reaction. It's good to talk, but not to talk so much that no one can get a word in edgewise.

I posted, like, twice. Stupidly. I don't see the comparison. Arguably Kaoz was doing something like what you describe, I suppose, but you seem to think this was something I did.

Also you know what, this isn't gonna look good, but I know my role.##Unvote, ##Vote: Strawman

I'm really sorry if he's town, but I don't think it's that likely and I don't want to bet on Eclipse not outvoting me.

Player List

1. Joshaymin/Aurora (died C3)
  2. Clipsey!/eclipse (0) - Kay
  3. Kay/Centurion (1) - Strawman, Clipsey!, Clipsey!, Clipsey!, Shinori
  4. BigBangMeteor (modkilled C4)
  5. Prims (died C1)
  6. Domu/Rapier (lynched C2)
  7. Shinori
  8. Strawman/StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw (2) - Shinori, Shinori, Kay
  9. Snike (subbing in for Paperblade) (died C3)
  10. Impy/TheTinyImp (subbing in for Iris~) (0) - Clipsey!, Clipsey!
  11. Kaoz (subbing in for Ether)
  12. Manix (died C3)
  13. Blues/Marth (lynched C1)
  14. Daigoji Excellen (subbing in for Spike/Stolypin Necktie) (lynched C3)
  15. Bizz/Levantamos (died C2)

TIEBREAKER PHASE

Phase will end as soon as the tie is broken.

I unvoted, but looking at it that way, strawman also didnt even vote one phase, and everything else has been town votes for the most part. But i will trust your judgement, could be third party anyway. The only people im sure are town are myself and eclipse.

Player List

1. Joshaymin/Aurora (died C3)
  2. Clipsey!/eclipse (0) - Kay
  3. Kay/Centurion (1) - Strawman, Clipsey!, Clipsey!, Clipsey!, Shinori
  4. BigBangMeteor (modkilled C4)
  5. Prims (died C1)
  6. Domu/Rapier (lynched C2)
  7. Shinori
  8. Strawman/StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw (1) - Shinori, Shinori, Kay
  9. Snike (subbing in for Paperblade) (died C3)
  10. Impy/TheTinyImp (subbing in for Iris~) (0) - Clipsey!, Clipsey!
  11. Kaoz (subbing in for Ether)
  12. Manix (died C3)
  13. Blues/Marth (lynched C1)
  14. Daigoji Excellen (subbing in for Spike/Stolypin Necktie) (lynched C3)
  15. Bizz/Levantamos (died C2)

Too busy with flavor again. But three people died.

KAY WAS LYNCHED. SHE WAS PIERS, ADEPT SILENCER

gUsp6.jpg

You are Piers, Adept Silencer. You are a Mercury Adept that comes from Lemuria, the ancient civilization that is hidden in the middle of the Eastern Sea. You also have your own private ship, and are pretty good at sailing. Oh, yeah, and you're also most likely a few hundred years old, because you want to hide your true age.

After splashing around through Aqua Rock, you have mastered the Psynergy Parch. During the game, you can use this to evaporate most of your target's water supply, making them dehydrated. This makes them feel weak and unable to speak, effectively silencing them in the following cycle. This also means they won't get to vote.

6ZVRq.gif

You got the Mars Djinn, Fury. When unleashed, the target will be haunted by an evil spirit without realizing it. Every time your target makes a vote after this during the same cycle, an extra phantom vote of 0.1 weight gets added against the target. This will accumulate as the target changes votes, but only for that cycle.

You are allied with the Adepts, and win when all threats are eliminated.

This has nothing to do with respect! You just want to know how old I am, don't you!” ~Piers

SHINORI WAS KILLED. HE WAS MENARDI, ADEPT VIGILANTE

y0lUB.jpg

You are Menardi, Adept Vigilante. You are a warrior from Prox, and Karst's older sister. You are one of the only two survivors of the Sol Sanctum raid three years ago that triggered the storm. You also assist Saturos in lighting all the lighthouses, and it is your ship that is being used for this purpose.

From all of the Proxians, you have the most deadliest attack, capable of dispatching an enemy with a single strike. During the game, you can use your Death Size Death Scythe to kill a target.

kGvqV.gif

You got the Mercury Djinn, Eddy. When unleashed, the target's Djinn recovery rate will speed up. The next time the target uses their Djinn ability, they will be able to use it again on the cycle immediately following it.

You are allied with the Adepts, and win when all threats are eliminated.

Prepare to experience first-hand the horror of a master Fire Adept!” ~Menardi

KAOZ WAS KILLED. HE WAS DULLAHAN, GUARDIAN DJINNBLOCKING GODFATHER.

gI1NM.jpg

You are Dullahan, Guardian Djinnblocking Godfather. You are the headless Guardian of the Iris tablet that resides in the Anemos Sanctum.

Your most renowned attribute is the move called Djinn Storm. Using this during the game, you are able to disable the Djinn of three targets at once, thus negating their effect for that cycle. You cannot use this on consecutive cycles though.

You also have the move Element Swap, which looks like a completely useless move in battle, but in reality it actually alters the effect of investigations, making you look innocent whenever you are investigated.

HsHXC.gif

You got the Venus Djinn, Vine. When unleashed, the target will be entangled by vines, slowing them down. As a result, they won't be able to post frequently enough. They will not be able to post within two hours of their previous post after being inflicted by this Agility Drop.

You are allied with the Guardians, and win when all threats are eliminated.

I am the shadow, the keeper of light. If you want the sun’s power, show me your own.” ~Dullahan

CYCLE 5 HAS BEGUN. IT WILL END 2 AM GMT, 26TH APRIL 2012

Edited by Luster Purge

That was. . .silly. If someone's screaming mafia, vote for them if you're there. At least we know why the hell she was being restricted, though.

IMPY. . .you should see something from me. This is so that people don't vote you for being inactive (hope that cat/mom situation resolves itself). However, this also means you'll need to think through your posts more carefully. Seeing who's left, I'm not sure if that was a good idea, though.

Strawman, do say something once you have the chance to get on.

NO. . .KITTY!!!!

Strawman, it's called "not letting people know what you do", which is why I did that. Why would I want to advertise my djinn abilities?

Bro, I was complimenting you on how well you did it, geez. Not everything I say is always sarcastic Eclipse why can't you just accept that sometimes I am sincere about what I post on the internet!? tongue.gif

On the other hand. Did I miss something, or did we not ever have a cop/investigative role?

Also, which one of you is the mafia?

I would assume that if it was Eclipse, we would have lost already wouldn't have we? Since its either 1. 1 town, 1 third party, and 1 mafia(Not entirely sure if this can exist without it being game over) or 2. 2 town and 1 mafia. But if it was Eclipse she would get two votes meaning it would be an indefinite tie. So...I'm not really sure where that leaves us.