Golden Sun Mafia

Kriemhild

Absolutely not, Strawman~! :P:

If I were mafia and mayor, I'd be able to vote for whatever, post "lol", and never have to come back. In other words, that makes no sense. Not sure what else Impy has to say, so I'm gonna wait for her (and hope that things start going right with her life).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guess what I have a post restriction this cycle. Soo...don't expect me to post much. I'd rather not die. So, the numbers right now are either 1 town, 1 mafia, and 1 3rd party, or 2 town and 1 mafia. I'm leaning towards 2-1, since it makes a lot more sense. This is nuts. I'll have to pour over what I know right now in order to want to cast my vote.

Ohkay. . .wait. . .

Ok, I'm back from the sleepover. Just found out that we're getting rid of our cat cause she attacked my mom and she was hospitalized while I was gone. I'm in a pretty shit mood right now. You guys want me to claim, so fine, I will.

I'm the Adept Active Nexus. I redirect anything that's targeted on me to any player of my choice.

It's a little hard to prove it, but the reason why I didn't claim before is because that's going to make me a mafia target easily, since that's dangerous to anyone who's maf.

As for casting a vote, I have no idea who to vote for. After BBM, I'm doubting my intuition and I'm further not thinking right because I'm emotionally compromised. I'll vote later.

A. . .little help here please?

I should've been more specific. :sweatdrop:

Uh, if you redirect things, then how in the world did you get hit by my djinn? And to both of you, what do you make of those lighthouses? I'm rather confused about them. . .

I would have redirected if I had known that I was going to be targeted. That's why I didn't do anything. Oh well, now I know better, I guess. As far as the lighthouses go, I have no idea at all. I think something will happen when they are all lit, but as far as what that is, I have absolutely no idea.

Wait, so you CHOOSE whether or not you're redirected? Any reason why you wouldn't have that active? Make sure to think your posts through.

Also, you two, action lists and djinn. Mine's out in the open (which is a whole lot of being bored and the post restriction should be obvious).

This is going to be my last post for a while cause of my restriction. I hope you guys understand.

I get to choose whoever I redirect it to. If I don't choose anything for that cycle then nothing happens, and, as you found out, any players' actions targeted to me when I idle go through as intended. Also, I can't use it each and every cycle, so an action targeted onto me the cycle after I used my redirecting ability would go through, because it's not a consecutive thing. I didn't have it active last cycle because I didn't feel like I was going to be targeted by anyone. As I just found out at the beginning of this cycle, big mistake. Not having it active after I claimed was in part because of my mom.

I understand that I can't keep hiding behind that excuse to clear me for everything that happens after it, but I was still in shock. I just got back from an awesome night at a friend's to my mom hugging me with the most somber look on her face and having to explain to me that we were getting rid of my pet that I've had for 5 years because she attacked her. Then I cleaned my mom's blood up off of the bathroom floor when I noticed it there. I honestly wasn't thinking clearly and I'm now starting to finally understand what's happening. I know that I've made some mistakes because of it, but I'm honestly not making it up, not even in the slightest.

As for my actions, I can only do the redirection thing.

My djinn is the Venus Sap. I can drain a target's vote and then use it for myself, making my target unable to vote and leaving me with a weighted vote. I haven't used it because I wanted to make sure that I was 100% sure about that the person I wanted to target was mafia, because that would be even worse than me just going with my regular vote in any cycle.

I hope that's enough information. Now I'm going to lay low.

##Vote:Strawman

I am not too sure about Impy either, but she will have to wait

BLITZY/CAP'N FLINT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO HAVE BEEN PLAYING THE GAME AS A HIDDEN PLAYER. He's not hidden anymore though.

Edited by Luster Purge

CYCLE 5 ENDED MID-PHASE

All of a sudden, a soothing melody filled the air, entrancing everyone who listened to it. All negative emotions in the people's hearts have disappeared and no one felt like doing anything for the rest of the day. Catastrophe checked the votals while everyone was sleeping...

Player List

1. Joshaymin/Aurora (died C3)
  2. Clipsey!/eclipse
  3. Kay/Centurion (lynched C4)
  4. BigBangMeteor (modkilled C4)
  5. Prims (died C1)
  6. Domu/Rapier (lynched C2)
  7. Shinori (died C4)
  8. Strawman/StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw (1) - Blitzy
  9. Snike (subbing in for Paperblade) (died C3)
  10. Impy/TheTinyImp (subbing in for Iris~)
  11. Kaoz (subbing in for Ether) (died C4)
  12. Manix (died C3)
  13. Blues/Marth (lynched C1)
  14. Daigoji Excellen (subbing in for Spike/Stolypin Necktie) (lynched C3)
  15. Bizz/Levantamos (died C2)
  16. Blitzy/Cap'n Flint

...and dropped a sword on Master Maha

STRAWMAN HAS BEEN LYNCHED. HE WAS MASTER MAHA, ADEPT EAGLE EYE

QJZeN.jpg

You are Maha, Adept Eagle Eye. You are a wolf lycanthrope and the leader of Garoh. You have gained the power of Jupiter Psynergy when it was blown in your direction by the wind from Air Rock. You were then able to reach the core of Air Rock to learn Reveal.

Being a wolf, you have very good vision, that is further enhanced by Reveal. This, along with your excellent instincts, allow you to instantly see any presence that approaches you. During the game, you will ALWAYS be able to see who targeted you, as well as know what action they were using.

6ZVRq.gif

You got the Mars Djinn, Corona. When unleashed, the target will have its defense raised. This will cause all votes that are directed to the target to have their vote weight reduced by 75%. You can use this ability on yourself.

You are allied with the Adepts, and win when all threats are eliminated.

Think about it for a moment. Without changing their bodies with weapons and armor... Humans would be very weak creatures indeed. I believe that evolving into werewolves is just one way for humanity to survive...” ~Maha

CYCLE 6 HAS BEGUN. It will end at 7 AM GMT 28th April 2012

Edited by Luster Purge

just found out that Eclipse is the final mafia member (yes I am the alignment cop)

I guess I really miscalculated, but heck

Vote:Eclipse

I really have no doubts about this

vote on Eclipse when you get here impy

Where the hell Proto went. It's not cool to run off without answering my questions.

Anyway, all you told me was the final mafia member can screw with your investigation.

Also, BOTH OF YOU. . .

Your thoughts on the lighthouses. Three of the four have been lit. I honestly don't know if the Golden Sun's gonna wipe everyone else out, thus screwing the town out of a win. . .but this is the same game where Saturos of all people was a doctor.

it wasn't screwed over, and you know that VERY well

plus I get to know (not everything, but I know enough) what happens when I use my Djinn and so I know for a fact it wasn't screwed.

nothing about the light houses

I am guessing there is another hidden player

Inspection results have been proven to be inaccurate, as stated by two role PMs. Furthermore, it would be to your advantage as mafia/third party to get rid of me, especially since you just ended the last cycle with a mislynch.

Inspection results have been proven to be inaccurate, as stated by two role PMs. Furthermore, it would be to your advantage as mafia/third party to get rid of me, especially since you just ended the last cycle with a mislynch.

let me hear your suggestions for this so called inaccurate results (what do you think caused this inaccuracy?)

yeah I mislynced a townie, but I did find your alignment

if you weren't mafia, then we would know for a fact that Impy is

imo, was a waste of my good ability, but at least the mafia is going down

Alternately, you're the one that's lighting the lighthouses/are scum yourself. But I have assumed neither of those for the sake of inaccurate results.

well, the first condition can't apply because you know you are mafia

and the second shouldn't have anything to do with this

and also, how do you think they are being lit?

and besides, I know for a fact you are mafia because my role didn't fail

plus, like I said, I gained a certain piece of info (which I was supposed to get when I used my cool ability) and that proves my role didn't fail at the same time