[FE12] What do we do with all those staves Draft [Part1]

Vicious Sal

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roshea

looks like weve hit the "unrecruited" people

I was actually thinking about adding them to everyones list, depending on who remains undrafted. Or i'll make them free and just play through the chapter recruiting them, so I'll know the turns it takes.

Tbh if we don't have to recruit everyone I'm skipping Thomas and Bord. Neither is making up the turns they cost. Although iirc we have to recruit all of your drafted units.

Making the wolfgaurd mandatory recruitment would also solve the problem.

Edited by oval

Tbh if we don't have to recruit everyone I'm skipping Thomas and Bord. Neither is making up the turns they cost. Although iirc we have to recruit all of your drafted units.

You have to recruit drafted characters, however, I was thinking of making the unpicked units drafted by everyone, free for all. Just so we know how many turns they cost to recruit etc. But I think I will just play through the game and recruit the unpicked characters to find out, then reset and play it seriously.

Also, please not when you use the AGAIN staff, so I will know when and where to add a turn for the actual minimum.