Jugdral badge vote

VincentASM

153 members have voted

1. 1. Female character(s) for the next Jugdral member badge (select 3 at most)

2. 2. Male character(s) for the next Jugdral member badge (select 3 at most)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote for Sharlow please, Ice Sage. I switched my Machua to Mareeta.

Edited by Folgore Blue

Everybody vote Ethlin gogogo

I'm so-so on all my male votes (except Aless, that sexy bastard), but goddamn, Ethlin.

Edited by Aurora

also willing to change any females in exchange for Sharlow votes

3 free females and 1 free male from me in return for a sharlow or corple

Edited by CR-S01

I wonder how many people are voting for the character, regardless of the aesthetic value, and how many are actually considering what the icon will look like . . .

(I voted Corpul :3 )

I don't really care about the quality, I care more for the character itself, I need my fave to be repped, as long as it isn't disgusting, I really am OK with anything.

I don't really care about the quality, I care more for the character itself, I need my fave to be repped, as long as it isn't disgusting, I really am OK with anything.

Pretty much this. As long as the badge has my favorite unit's face in it, I could care less how it is executed (unless you distort his face, then I will be very sad/angry/disappointed/I don't know I just hope I never feel it).

Personally, I chose Fury, Lachesis and Tilytu. Along with Aless (MUST WIN), Levin and Sety (please win).

Scratch that, I removed my vote for Levin as he has enough as it is. (Come on Aless! Come on Sety!)