Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gaggle of Geese

Uh-oh...

4 posts in this topic

Okay, I'm playing FE3 book 2, and I just arrived in Khadein. I know that Marich and Ellerean are in the next chapter. The visual walkthrough says to use the rescue staff on Marich, but I used it up in chapter 8 to get Marth to the throne fast (I should've used Feena).

Anyway, my question is, is there any way to keep Marich and Ellerean from dying if I don't have the rescue staff anymore?

Okay, I'm playing FE3 book 2, and I just arrived in Khadein. I know that Marich and Ellerean are in the next chapter. The visual walkthrough says to use the rescue staff on Marich, but I used it up in chapter 8 to get Marth to the throne fast (I should've used Feena).

Anyway, my question is, is there any way to keep Marich and Ellerean from dying if I don't have the rescue staff anymore?

Make Marich run away, while rushing Wendell to Ellerean. I think some characters can cross the water, so they could help you here.

Though in all fairness? If Ellerean drops the orb when killed (I haven't tested this), you could just get away without recruiting him, and nothing of value would have been lost.

Pray for the RNG goddess and run (basically hope that neither hits the other). Also try to get Wendell to Elleran ASAP.