Anna the Time Traveler?

59 members have voted

1. 1. Is Anna a time traveler or something else?

• Time Traveler
    • Immortal
    • Goddess
    • All of the Above
    • Other
  2. 2. Is Anna the RNG goddess?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. What happened to Jake?

• Anna dumped him for gold
    • He died of old age
    • He left Anna for Aimee
    • He was gay and left her
    • Other explination

Chara24.jpg

I'm curious about Anna is she a time traveler, a godddess, an immortal, or all of them combined? ^^'

Do you think if we give Anna all our gold our units would get 100% growth rates? ;3;

Edited by Queen_Emelina

Well, Jake in Genealogy does say that Linda's name sounds familiar, referencing Akaneia's Linda, so...

It's his ballistae, it's actually a TARDIS that they both use! :lol:

Jake is in Geneology? ^^' I haven't seen him, but I haven't played gen 2. Is he recruitable? o3o

No, he's only an NPC. Though he does mentioned having wanted to join the Liberation Army, but in the end decided not to.

Well, Jake in Genealogy does say that Linda's name sounds familiar, referencing Akaneia's Linda, so...

Wait, but FE4 takes place like 1000 years before FE1. Sounds like Jake has gotten himself thoroughly mixed up with his time traveling that he regards the future as the past.

Wait, but FE4 takes place like 1000 years before FE1. Sounds like Jake has gotten himself thoroughly mixed up with his time traveling that he regards the future as the past.

But if in Jake's lifespan he went to FE1's world first, then travelled back in time to FE4, it'd be fine.

I wonder if this game is actually going to write Anna and Jake in as time travellers. That would be very interesting.

But if in Jake's lifespan he went to FE1's world first, then travelled back in time to FE4, it'd be fine.

I wonder if this game is actually going to write Anna and Jake in as time travellers. That would be very interesting.

That's what I mean. It's not illogical, just that it gives weird results like that.

Anna apparently also acts as the guide to the time portal thingy, so chances are, that's the case.

If I recall correctly, Anna was a Pegasus Knight in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn tutorial mode. Given that she apparently can take whatever class she is... I think its safe to say that she's the RNG Goddess by virtue of being an Action Replay user.

Edited by Sophia Aetheria

If I recall correctly, Anna was a Pegasus Knight in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn tutorial mode. Given that she apparently can take whatever class she is... I think its safe to say that she's the RNG Goddess by virtue of being an Action Replay user.

Or a Change Proof user? Wouldn't be surprised if she turns out to have Pegasus Knight as one of her Reclass options.

Is she actually a playable unit at last then? If so then that's fantastic.

Anna's the Tom Bombadil (look him up if you haven't read The Lord of the Rings) of Fire Emblem. Not a mortal, but not quite divine either. Nobody really knows who or what she is, other than a seemingly immortal being with strange powers (which possibly include power over the RNG. breaking the fourth wall by being able to communicate with the player, and time/dimension travel).

As for her behaviour, well she happens to be a bit eccentric. Like Tom Bomadil she probably has the power to bring the world to its knees or easily save it from any danger it could ever possibly face, but she either chooses not to or is too crazy to even have the idea of such a thing occur to her. Instead she chooses to do 'minor' things like running secret shops, giving the characters a bit of advice, controlling the RNG or communicating with the player. She may find doing stuff like that more fun than just destroying the enemy, or she may decide that it would be wrong for her to act directly or she might just be crazy. Either way she's a very powerful and mysterious being, but thankfully a nice one.

Jake is a similar sort of being to Anna, seemingly immortal like Anna and has the ability to travel with her through time and space. He's not quite as powerful as her though, he more than likely doesn't have the power to affect the RNG or break the fourth wall, he probably can't travel across dimensions or through time without Anna either which explains why he's not in as many games as her (Anna simply doesn't bring him along). He is however more 'normal' in personality than Anna in that his character seems like that of a normal human being. Like Anna he wants to play a part in the events that happen in the games, but since he doesn't possess the godly powers Anna has he's forced to take a more direct approach by actually fighting (or at least trying to). Him and Anna may be lovers, however due to them not being human that concept may not exist to them, instead they're probably just companions whose relationship is beyond human understanding so they act as lovers because it's more convenient for them and the humans they meet. If Jake doesn't appear in Awakening then either Anna decided not to bring him along for this bit of fun this time around for whatever reason or he decided not to come.

It's possible they both originated from Akaneia and that FE1/Shadow Dragon is their first appearance thus far, and they went on to time/dimension travel to play a part in other 'games'/events in different worlds/times. They can also probably take any form they chose, although neither of them choose to stray too far from their traditional appearances.

P.S: take none of the above too seriously, I just made it up as a went along this afternoon.

She is a time traveler, but because of her RNG Goddessness I voted all of the above. The answer to the second question is obviously left, and for question 3 I answered that he died of old age, and that he was gay (because I like that one :P) but there's a part of me that thinks that he may time travel with her. Who knows, he might show up as an NPC here, perhaps he's running the secret shops in her absence.

She is a time traveler, but because of her RNG Goddessness I voted all of the above. The answer to the second question is obviously left, and for question 3 I answered that he died of old age, and that he was gay (because I like that one :P) but there's a part of me that thinks that he may time travel with her. Who knows, he might show up as an NPC here, perhaps he's running the secret shops in her absence.

JakexMarth OTP ^w^

I hope he comes out too. If Anna is the RNG goddess what is Jake? Base Stats giver

Her growth rates better be good, as I intend on using her. She's too cool to pass up. And I will set her up with MU.

Oh, regarding the poll, of course she's the RNG Goddess.

Edited by ReedTien

^^^^Jake is just her immortal lover, and a master of fighting. I mean, he's a pirate, warrior, and ballistician!

she probably has 100% growth rates on everything ;3;

I wonder what her real growth rates are I hope they're good

And she'll probably get +2s on every levelup. :P

Edited by Folgore Blue

You know, I heard somewhere else that Anna marrying MU would be a blasphemy... but giving some thought, the Marriage would be quite far from it: if one can customize MU's growth like in FE12, he'll be minmaxable enough to beget the RNMessiah out of the S-rank.

Edited by AstraSage

she probably has 100% growth rates on everything ;3;

I wonder what her real growth rates are I hope they're good

She'll get +1's on everything every level up

Growths

HP 1%

STR 1%

MAG 1%

SKL 1%

SPD 1%

DEF 1%

RES 1%