(FR/LG) Draft the Second: Electric Boogaloo

Venusaur

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a pimp, a penis, and two balls, what could possibly go wrong?

and yes koffing

Well, when Koffing evolves you'll have four balls. Not counting all of the balls in your ball pocket.

let's hope you don't get busted by the cops

In other news, I'm going to start on the E4!

Now make it mandatory to aquire every mon we draft.

If Racer plays FR, he's screwed, big time!

Well, I'm not THAT evil. I might have done that before Porygon, but not after.

EDIT: It is finished.

thatmoment_019_.jpg

Edited by Venusaur

Well, I forgot something quite vital: the post-game analysis! This gets its own post, because wynaut?

Me: Still the best Grass in the game. Too bad Razor Leaf just doesn't cut it lategame, but Leech Seed + Sleep Powder still = win.

Nidoking: You know, in a draft setting this just isn't as good anymore. Sure, it's versatile, but IMO, Raticate was much better at filling that earlygame void. Picking up Rock Slide helped, but getting OHKOed by Charizard was a major pain. But hey, it gets Surf too! :awesome:

Growlithe: Fire may not be too spectacular of a type gym-wise, but this pulled its fair share of the load. It practically needs Flamethrower come the E4, though. Shallow special movepool does it no favors.

Psyduck: It's a Water type. I caught it at Lv. 35. Basically, the same as Horsea was last draft. Except that you pretty much have to wait until after you get Surf to even get it. Ouch.

Jynx: Underrated as hell. It comes with Ice Punch, can get Psychic right off the bat. Double EXP, not a bad level if you beeline for the Super Rod... Plus, it gets a sleep move in Lovely Kiss, and can combine that with Calm Mind for a serious threat. Plus, it's always got a Mild nature and not bad Sp. Atk IVs, so it's extremely consistent.

Zapdos: It was pretty much Electric filler. In fact, I'd go as far to say as it's overrated. I hope you still have the Shock Wave TM, or you're blowing $80,000 on a Thunderbolt TM! At least Articuno and Moltres came with IB/Flamethrower...

Paras: no1curr

Onix: no1curr

10. Folgore Green (green bros): Mr. Mime, Clefairy, Kangaskhan, Hitmonlee, Slowpoke, Rattata

Mr. Mime-Solid, awesome, and is more durable than Kadabra.

Also, better movepool than the Abra line.

Clefairy-

Solid, wide movepool, can become a Softboiled Cleric, and can insta evolve.

Also, come early.

Kanga-

SOlid, has base stats equal to a Nido.

HItmonlee-

Rape Lorelei, and do heavy damage too all but Agatha and Koga.

SLowpoke-

BUlky water with wide movepool.

Ratata-

Great earlygamer

What were you guys smoking to give me this team?

ALso, I'm gonna try BUlbasaur this run.

I hope the one mon I want for my last pick doesn't get RNGd for someone

Edited by Folgore Green

Post run analysis time.

Charizard- One of the two best Pokemon I had, soloed Brock with Metal Claw and generally just became a machine of pure rape after Misty.

Pikachu- Great pokemon to have early to late-mid game, kinda dampened in usefulness later on but made a strong comeback at the Elite 4 to help me win

Vaporeon- Best Pokemon on my team, from the second I got it and taught it Water Pulse there was nothing that could bring this thing down. Surf only made it better.

Gastly- Loved this thing, destroyed Sabrina and Cycling road all by itself. Was so over-leveled compared to the rest of my team I was barely able to use it again until Giovanni

Dragonair- Surprisingly enough probably the worst Mon I drafted, barely able to put a fight against anything and was dropped at the Elite 4 in favor of Moltres

Aerodactyl- Was a late joiner but that didn't stop it from being useful. Destroyed most of Victory Road and was a great help against the Elite 4

Moltres- Wasn't around for long but for the time it was Moltres destroyed anything that looked at it funny. Gave it Fire Blast and let it run wild against my enemies