Who plans to marry Nono?

zCmM0.png

You see what I'm getting at?

Yeah, story wise, she's probably a couple of thousand years old, but Nintendo had to change the girl from Pandora's Tower to 18 years old for the English release. She was 15/16 in the Japanese version. At least she can past for 18 years old... Can't say the same for Nono.

Edited by Super Mecha Death Christ

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it depends if your planning to marry nono with my unit or a different character if that's possible

my unit is probably late teens early 20s and we have had wider age gaps in other games however if it was a other charecter some of them might be wierd

In that case, I don't see what the problem is...

She looks like she's 10, and most likely behave as such too. She doesn't even have dragon boobies. God, I can't believe I just said dragon boobies. People will look for anything to complain about, you parents probably aren't going to research the history of Fire Emblem to know how old Manakete are.

Edited by Super Mecha Death Christ

People will look for anything to complain about, you parents probably aren't going to research the history of Fire Emblem to know how old Manakete are.

My dad doesn't care for anything videogame related, so it's a non-issue...

She looks like she's 10, and most likely behave as such too. She doesn't even have dragon boobies. God, I can't believe I just said dragon boobies. People will look for anything to complain about, you parents probably aren't going to research the history of Fire Emblem to know how old Manakete are.

Definitely not in the Australian version.

In that case, I don't see what the problem is...

ITT Ninjamonkey just made it to creeper tier.

And yeah, I hope Nono can't be married. And if she can and you guys do have her and MU marry, you're sick fucks.