Who's marrying who to who ?

I think Mark could possibly be another male Taguel if you did it that way. That would be pretty cool then. No way to get a male Manakete that way, but still, think it's a possible work around, and probably something I'd try, both for the novelty of it and because it'd give Mark a wider class pool to draw from.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mark could possibly be another male Taguel if you did it that way. That would be pretty cool then. No way to get a male Manakete that way, but still, think it's a possible work around, and probably something I'd try, both for the novelty of it and because it'd give Mark a wider class pool to draw from.

Female MU x Chambray? Interesting; that does sound like it would work.

I'll have to get to know the characters in my first playthrough (...when it gets localized, that is...), but then I can start playing matchmaker. <3

It's going to be tricky for me, I think, since child class-sets (and even child hair-color) are as important for me as whether two parents seem like a good match... but I'd likely go exclusively for good matches for the first (few) playthroughs, and save min-maxing until I'm ready to get serious with a maxed-out save.

Question: Do 'siblings' among the children recognize each other in any way? For instance, if MaleMU and Liz paired up, would Mark and Wood get any sort of connection or extra/alternate dialogue?

Question: Do 'siblings' among the children recognize each other in any way? For instance, if MaleMU and Liz paired up, would Mark and Wood get any sort of connection or extra/alternate dialogue?

I paired Krom and Soiree, and Lucina and Degel immediately had a support conversation available. I don't know if this is dependent on them being siblings, but I'm guessing it is.

upon seeing the kids my pairings have changed

(edited again) 26/4/12

krom-olivia = azuren with blue hair.( and Lucina)

Mu-serge = Jerome with blue hair.

Liberia-tiamo = Selena blond.

Soirée-sol = degel with brown hair.

Sariya-ronku = noir with brown hair.

Sumia-viole = Cynthia with blue hair.

Liz-vake = woody with blonde hair.

Grego- muriel = loran with red hair.

Frederick- mariable= Brady with brown hair.

Ritch-no no = so so with red hair.

Gaia - Anna

Basilio- velvet= chambray with ?????? Hair.

Cullum- sairee

Donny - flavia

Henry - tiki

And now the kids.

Lucina- Jerome

So so - chambray

Degel- azuren

Loran - Selena

Noir- Brady

Woody - Cynthia..

Could someone tell me if those pairings are compatible?

Thanks

Thanks

Well, according to this and what I read so far there are a few problems:

Basilio and Flavia can only marry and support each other and MU.

Anna, Sairi and Tiki can only marry MU and only have supports with him/her and other women.

So basically the last 5 of the parent pairings don't work, the kid pairings are alright.

Edited by Lexington

Thanks

[spoiler=on Pairings]Like Lexington said, Velvet and Basillio can't support, much less marry.

But Taguel genes are so dominant Chambray's always gonna end up as a black-haired bunnyman regardless of who the father is, so is more a question of which class branches he inherits access to along with Velvet's (Tag/Thief/Draco): Out of your Bachelor list, it would be either Knight/Priest (Callum), Fighter/Myrm (Gaia), Barbarian/Dark Mage (Henry) or Villager/Fighter/Merc (Donny).

Well, here's my list of planned pairings and the children's classes if I understood the system correctly:

Krom x Sumia

Lucina, available classes: Lord, Archer, Cavalier (from Krom), Pegasus Knight, Cleric, Knight (from Sumia)

blue haired Cynthia, available classes: Pegasus Knight, Cleric, Knight (from Sumia) Archer, Cavalier (from Krom)

male MU x Serge

red haired female Mark, classes: Draco Knight, Cleric,Troubadour (from Serge), every regular not-male-exclusive male class (from MU)

green haired Jerome, classes: Draco Knight, Priest (from Serge), every regular male class (from MU)

Miriel x Gaia

red haired Loran, classes: Mage, Dark Mage (from Miriel) Thief, Myrmidon, Fighter (from Gaia)

Libera x Liz

blond Wood, classes: Myrmidon (automatically), Priest (from Liz and Libera), Mage, Dark Mage (from Libera)

Henry x Mariabel

blond Brady, classes: Priest (automatically), Mage (from Mariabel), Dark Mage, Barbarian, Thief (from Henry)

Ronku x Sariya

brown/black haired Noir, classes: Archer, Dark Mage, Knight (from Sariya), Myrmidon, Thief, Draco Knight (from Ronku)

Donny x Nono

brown haired Nn/Soso, classes: Manakete, Mage, Draco Knight (from Nono), Mercenary (from Donny)

Richt x Velvet

red haired Chambray, classes: Taguel, Thief, Draco Knight (from Velvet), Mage, Cavalier, Archer (from Richt)

Sol x Olivia

brown haired Azure, classes: Mercenary (automatically), Myrmidon (from Olivia and Sol), Cavalier, Archer (from Sol)

Callum x Soiree

brown/black haired Degel, classes: Knight (automatically and from Callum), Cavalier, Myrmidon, Draco Knight (from Soiree), Cleric, Thief (from Callum)

Viole x Tiamo

light blue haired Selena, classes: Mercenary , Pegasus Knight, Dark Mage (from Tiamo), Archer, Mage, Draco Knight (from Viole)

I'm assuming that if the mother has Cleric available the son will have the Priest class available and viceversa.

Frederick, Grego, Anna, Tiki and Sairi don't marry.

Don't know reallyhow the children will pair up, maybe like this:

Chambray x Nn/Soso (They could have Dragon-Bunny children!)

Loran x Lucina

Brady x Noir

Jerome x Cynthia

Azure x female Mark

Wood x Selena

So SF main site said Flavia x Basilio can be a thing.

And it will be a thing.

Nooooooooo.

I want that brown lady to myself. To the point I'll be making my first MU a male just for that reason.

Actually I guess I'll be making most my MU's male just to marry ladies.

Funny, same reason I'm making my MU female for the guys. Albeit I suppose in the long run it's not too important, but if it's supposed to be me it's kind of frustrating to not be me. I think the big issue is just how much each parent contributes, I'm going to have some major fun trying to organize all the possible pairings for the children so I can figure out which pairing I like best. Also kind of wonder if Mark can support with anyone like MU can.

Also kind of wonder if Mark can support with anyone like MU can.

On my game, Mark supports MU (father), Serge (mother), Jerome (brother), Loran, Noire, and five characters I don't have yet. I think it's a safe bet that they're five of the other children characters: Wood, Azure, Brady, Chambray, and Unn.

Seems like female Mark can support with all the male Gen 2 children, but not all the females, and only parents out of Gen 1 characters. Which fits with the pattern with most of the Gen 1 characters.

So Mark and Lucina cannot support? What about Jerome and Lucina?

The former pair probably would be able to if they're siblings. However, I believe it's impossible for Jerome and Lucina to be related, as Serge doesn't join until after Krom is forced to marry.

Whether either of these pairings can support without being related is something that will take a lot of studying and exploration. (I have the feeling that, in the long run, we may need information that covers all possible pairings.)

Nooooooooo.

I want that brown lady to myself. To the point I'll be making my first MU a male just for that reason.

Actually I guess I'll be making most my MU's male just to marry ladies.

I blame watching JRPG's videos. There was one scene where I just went fuck it I'm shipping them :B

I think that's it for classes, but not for characters, 'cos the website said squat about Serge, Grego, and Henry.

For marriage, I'm probably doing these:

Krom+Sumia (Support wise, shw takes priority as Krom's wife, so it's my duty to enforce that)

Sol+Soiree (Cain and Abel. Have to.)

Serge+Grego (Minerva+Ogma. My two favorite archetypes, usually. Also I'm pretty sure I'm using both of them.)

Ronku+Liz (It looks like they have implied romance)

Miriel+Richt (I'm doing a teacher+student thing just because I'm messed up)

MU+Olivia (Not so sure about his one, I just really want Azure because of my love of mercs, and Mark being a strategist wouldn't be too bad either)

Flavia+Basilio (Unite Feria!)

Viole+Velvet (Not so sure, I just think I'm gonna use both of them, and their names both start with v)

Donny+Nono (Not so sure, I just think I'm gonna use both of them, and they're childhood sweethearts, so to speak)

Edit: I'll probably marry MU to whoever I like the most.

Edited by I don't play for turns

Are there any alternative playable children if any of the possible mothers aren't paired up with anyone? :(

No. There are no deadlines for pairing up characters, so it wouldn't make much sense or have much point.

Krom is forcibly paired at the end of Ch11, but he'll still get the same kid with a generic woman if you don't pair him up with a playable character.

Edited by Othin

Does Lucina have access to different classes when paired up with a generic? Curious if she's just stuck with what Krom has, or if she'd get anything interesting that way. Guessing nothing unique, but could be wrong.

Does Lucina have access to different classes when paired up with a generic? Curious if she's just stuck with what Krom has, or if she'd get anything interesting that way. Guessing nothing unique, but could be wrong.

She would inherit her mothers classes as well as Krom's.

I was asking if she would inherit anything from the generic mother if none of the other mothers were possible options. I'd assume no, but could be wrong. Hope what I'm asking came out right. And like the avatar, probably going to be one of my favorite characters so far based off of what I've looked into.

She would inherit her mothers classes as well as Krom's.

The question here, though, is "what are the mother's classes", when the mother in question is the fallback "nameless village girl" used only when all the girls in your army are spoken for or deceased.