• Announcements

• Tangerine

Serenes Forest Scribbles 2016 has begun, Raffle prizes have been updated!   12/03/16

Hey everyone! We've started up our Creative event once more, you can check out the thread here:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=67567

If you're new here, it's an event where people can submit something they've created for the chance to have some fun and win some prizes. If you've got a talent you'd like to share with the FE community, there's no harm in giving it a go!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VincentASM

Magvel badge vote

116 members have voted

1. 1. Male character(s) for the next Magvel member badge (select 3 at most)

2. 2. Female character(s) for the next Magvel member badge (select 3 at most)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 posts in this topic

Continued from the [url=http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=31751]nominations topic[/url].

Special thanks to [b]Kay[/b] who counted all the nominations for me.

The top 10 characters from the nominations phase have qualified for the formal voting phase. The 3 male and 3 female characters who gain the most votes will be immortalised as a member badge.

Voting ends some time during the beginning of Saturday 21st April.

[b]Rules[/b]

* I'm allowing members to [b]vote for a maximum of 3 characters per category[/b]. You may notice that you can vote for more than 3, but voting for more than 3 is not as advantageous as you might think.
* Previously, I turned a blind eye to vote-pulling, but this time [b]I don't want to see members pulling for votes in any kind of manner[/b]. This is supposed to be a vote for fun, not a presidential election! If I catch anybody trading votes, making topics or Youtube videos asking people to vote, I may ban them from wearing a badge for an indefinite period.

[b]Disclaimer[/b]

* If a character has multiple artwork, I will pick the artwork to use myself.
* I may reject characters if I deem their artwork to be too low quality (eg. TCG or book scans). If this occurs, the next character down will be picked. Edited by VincentASM

Voted for Valta.

I want the lords. Edited by L95

Voted Dozla. Don't worry, he'll win even without cheating! Edited by Parco Folgore

Male: Ephraim, Gerik, Saleh
Female: L'Arachel ( :D: ), Marisa, Vanessa

[color="#4169E1"][s]If Vincent voted Innes too then it [i]must[/i] be good

I just can't not vote him cause he's too pretty x3[/s][/color]

Ephraim, Innes, Artur
Eirika, Neimi, Marisa
Might change out that L'Arachel if somebody I really like really wants me to. Actually, I'll go ahead and swap it to Marisa for Ether.

EDIT:
[quote name='VincentASM' date='16 April 2012 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1334604255' post='1941321']
* Previously, I turned a blind eye to vote-pulling, but this time [b]I don't want to see members pulling for votes in any kind of manner[/b]. This is supposed to be a vote for fun, not a presidential election! If I catch anybody trading votes, making topics or Youtube videos asking people to vote, I may ban them from wearing a badge for an indefinite period.
[/quote]
you're my hero <3 Edited by Integrity

Neimi, Vanessa, L'Arachel
Artur, Forde, Innes

I really hope Forde and Neimi get badges.

Well, at least a couple characters I like are top 3 ATM...

[quote name='VincentASM' date='16 April 2012 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1334604255' post='1941321']
[/quote]

In that case, I'm sorry, everyone. I seriously wouldn't have done that if I thought it was discouraged/disapproved of/in any other way a bad thing to do.

Dudes: Saleh, Forde, Innes

Ladies: L'Arachel, Selena, Syrene

[quote]Dudes: Saleh, Forde, Innes[/quote]
Pretty much this!

Voted Selena for the girls.

Replace Kyle with Innes and I voted for everyone whom I nominated (Gerik, Cormag, Innes, Syrene, Selena, Marisa).

*placeholder for Spectakit's vote*

There should be a "none of the above" option for people only interested in voting Valter, and none of the females...

Guess I'll vote for Amelia since she has the least right now.

[quote name='VincentASM' date='16 April 2012 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1334604255' post='1941321']
[/quote]
Vincent remains my favorite member ever :wub:

[color="#FF0000"]Cormag, Ephraim, Innes.

Amelia, Eirika, Neimi.[/color]

Ephraim, Cormag, Duessel, Amelia, Myrrh and L'Arachel. Edited by NinjaMonkey