Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't upload the images since I'm... oh wait, I can. BRB.

[spoiler=MU's kids]If MU pairs with Nono, he gets Mark as a Manakete and Soso (...) as a female Manakete.

EDIT

[spoiler='Images]mark_manakete.jpg

soso_nono.jpg

[spoiler=MU's kids comments]My god so many manaketes. I love this game! I just hope I can pair MU with Tiki instead because pairing with Nono is just too creepy. Any translation for the dragonstones they have equipped? Finally, I'm guessing Mark can still reclass into strategist as it would make little sense for him to lose that class. His mother probably just determines his other options.

Edited by Jediabiwan

I'm willing to believe it's not an alt MU due to the "Aether" skill and the convenient stats (Level 10, no weapon exp, etc.).

Uh... Well, it seems this unit wields swords and magic, just like a Strategist. And they don't have a horse, so they can't be a Dark Knight (or whatever it is called). It IS a Strategist/Grandmaster.

Uh... Well, it seems this unit wields swords and magic, just like a Strategist. And they don't have a horse, so they can't be a Dark Knight (or whatever it is called). It IS a Strategist/Grandmaster.

We were discussing whether that was My Unit's child or a StreetPass'd My Unit.

With Manakete!Mark, it's pretty clear Mark is a kid and not just another My Unit.

EDIT

@deuxhero

Edited by VincentASM

[spoiler= The royal family marks]Emelina's got hers on her forehead, Krom's got it on his arm, and Lukina's got it in her eye. Where's Liz's?

[spoiler= Masked Marth]Wow, Lukina's freaking tall. She's taking after her daddy, that's for sure.

Edited by SPSEliwoodGabriel

so she remains flat chested ? I hope not, every time i look at her I see a feminine Krom and it gets weird >.>

is there any indication that the story splits like gaiden/FE8? cause i haven't seen Krom and lucina on the same map

Edited by Velth

Given we alreddy have crazy timetravel shenangians in play, I'm calling it now because of her hairstyle matching a flashback imag

Lucina goes back in time and is either Anri and Marcelus's mother or Anri herself somehow

[spoiler= The royal family marks][/b]Emelina's got hers on her forehead, Krom's got it on his arm, and Lukina's got it in her eye. Where's Liz's?

On her butt

I think your spoiler tags aren't working because they are coded wrong.

Edited by deuxhero

Given we alreddy have crazy timetravel shenangians in play, I'm calling it now because of her hairstyle matching a flashback imag

Lucina goes back in time and is either Anri and Marcelus's mother or Anri herself somehow

I for one will be laughing so hard if that happens if it does i bet IS was all

"hey you know that story about Anri the dude we made up in the 1st game?"

"Yeah..."

"Let's throw that out of the window and make it a chick that descends from Marth and travels back in time with a falchion and presents herself as Anri "

"but it's a woman she will have breasts"

"Don`t give her any"

suprisingly that makes sense since anri didn't have children right? But wasn't Anri also in love with the first princess of akaneia or something?Lesbians

Edited by Velth

Well, I've managed to spoil myself on more about the story than I was planning on. I guess I should stop clicking on the spoiler buttons, and wait for the stats/skills pages to go up on the main site to get my fill on the mechanical side of the game.

[spoiler=Not sure if this even needs a spoiler tag but I'll give it one just in case]I don't know if this has already been said, as I'm trying to avoid most of the spoilers (in fact, if I'm avoiding spoilers I shouldn't really be on this thread; I've just read about Masked Marth and part of me is thrilled that I guessed correctly, while the other part wishes I'd waited to get the game before finding out), but...wasn't Mark the default name of the player character in Blazing Sword? And wasn't he also a strategist? Either that's just a subtle reference, or we now have a new family of cross-game player characters!

When was major Holy Blood only for one child though? I thought it was all random.

Yeah, Holyn x Ayra produces major holy blood for both the children, but in most other cases it seems only one of the children has holy blood.

Edited by Jediabiwan

Does anyone know how gaining skills works yet? I know they're by level up, but are they 100% class linked?

I was hoping that two characters of the same class would still have different skill lists.