Wood is hot, too.

Oh god Jerome's mask is epic! <3

Brady looks tall for a Priest.

Any pics of Chambray yet?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come there are no male character confession scene? So far we only see female one's (not that I'm complaining ;) )

I like how you think Andreyas. Agree for the most part from what I remember. Would like to see more male confession scenes, though does feel a bit odd overall how each guy/girl is a potential match for your MU, even if I understand the reasoning for it.

And I'm a guy and I'd like more confession scenes for the guys. :P So not entirely accurate. Plus think most of the girls were gotten in that one pic, so hope to see some of the guys now.

Edited by Mirron

I like how you think Andreyas. Agree for the most part from what I remember. Would like to see more male confession scenes, though does feel a bit odd overall how each guy/girl is a potential match for your MU, even if I understand the reasoning for it.

And I'm a guy and I'd like more confession scenes for the guys. :P So not entirely accurate. Plus think most of the girls were gotten in that one pic, so hope to see some of the guys now.

I'll be rating them all on their hotness eventually.

Looking forward to that. Means I can provide the second opinion, to better balance things. Though I think I'm going to be horribly biased with Henry. Not only is he cute, but he has such an interesting personality (if a touch... odd), and he's my favorite class (I love my Dark Mages/Shaman), so I expect he'll get top ranking. Wish a male MU could get S, but guess I'll make a female one for those purposes.

"Children inherit all the regular class options from both their parents, except classes exclusive to the opposite gender." - http://serenesforest.../class_set.html

So, if I marry Vake to Miriel their son

Loran loran.jpg

will be able to become a Berserker?

And the child of whoever male MU marries will have access to all regular classes, because MU has access to all regular classes?

That's an advantage for male MU, because he can sire two children with all regular classes, while female MU can only have one.

I saw a picture of Miriel's son for the first time earlier today.

He kind of looks Asian to me, with the glasses and all. Maybe the blackish hair he has in that portrait also has something to do with it. For some reason, he also reminds me of someone, but I'm not sure who ...

Mark like Kim and Frank are names that can be both genders. Usually the name is more commonly used for a single gender in certain palces of the world.

For example My name (Kim) is mainly a girl's name in Holland and most western countries but in Norway it's actually a pretty normal Male name.

What?!? That battle monk, Libera, was a dude?!? O____O Fuuuuuuuuu!!!!! Talk about another Lucius....

LOL, is that Velvet's son at the 7th row?

Henry still doesn't open his eyes ^__^;

Edited by Kramgnauh

Did somebody say we needed more dudes?

[spoiler=...]A bunch of dudes

Freeeeeed<3

Whoaaa. Jerome maskless. Hot. And Basilio looks pretty hot there too.

lol Donny looks like he's about to eat MU's hand.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

What?!? That battle monk, Libera, was a dude?!? O____O Fuuuuuuuuu!!!!! Talk about another Lucius....

LOL, is that Velvet's son at the 7th row?

Henry still doesn't open his eyes ^__^;

The fact that Libera was a Battle Monk instead of a Battle Sister should have been an obvious sign.

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

Nintendo wants to make money and they will by releasing this to US.

Are...you serious....cause if you're not I might break down and cry :_(. But now I'm thinking I'll do FEMu until I get all the male confessions. Azure, Jerome, Libera, Gaia, Vake, here I come ^J^