Marriage, confessions & children

VincentASM

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that they look about as embarrassed as the ladies, instead of them all being mr confident.

Libera looks like he's gonna steal your soul, guess he's male Sariya.

Everybody seems to feel that it will come to North America, and with the inclusion of DLC, it seems like a dumb move for Nintendo not to take advantage of. the extra possibilities of sales and such. I mean...they can't be that stupid.

I can't imagine Nintendo not releasing this. Shadow Dragon may have done poorly, but this game is an entirely different level. And it seems like a good way to push 3DS sales. Coupled with a couple of other games, this is why I'm going to be getting a 3DS.

And wow, the guys are hot. Like the looks of most of them. Darn, guess I will definitely be making my MU female time and time again, just so I can pair them up with the guys I'd pick if I could. Wasn't my intent, but I really like most of the guys, so I'll have to bite the bullet.

Edited by Mirron

Did somebody say we needed more dudes?

[spoiler=...]A bunch of dudes

jesus fuck why is donny so adorable

also they should get the guy from the old spice adverts to do basilio's voice

and chambray is too sexy

oh god why can't i marry all of them

also is it me or is frederick staring at FeMU's tits

Edited by Anouleth

^_^; I saw the picture with the guys' confession pics. I like Loran, although I think he'd probably look better with black or dark brown hair. Jerome looks pretty cool without the mask as well, although they're all good in their own ways.

Of course, if this game is released for NoA, I wouldn't pair My Unit with any characters from the children generation. That'd be ... more than a little odd.

also is it me or is frederick staring at FeMU's tits

Totally took it that way, which makes me finally like him for some reason, heh.

Seriously marrying Callum after seeing him, big lug looks adorkably nervous! And sheesh, Brady looks great!

[spoiler=?]Pretty sure that's Chambray, Velvets son. At least that seems to be the general thing I remember reading, and fits.

[spoiler=??]Really? I thought Velvet was one of the three who couldn't pop out a kid unless paired with a maleMU?

[spoiler=??]Really? I thought Velvet was one of the three who couldn't pop out a kid unless paired with a maleMU?

Those three are Anna, Tiki, and Sairi. Flavia turned out to be a fourth, as well. Velvet has a kid of her own like the others.

[spoiler=D:]Flavia too?! Nooooo!

Not confirmed, but there's no Gaiden for a kid she could have, and from the way it looks, it's impossible to pair her with MU in the main story: it would have to be relegated to postgame.

Did somebody say we needed more dudes?

[spoiler=...]A bunch of dudes

Grego looks like Kevin Bacon.

[spoiler=*swoons*]Loran is my new favourite. I could just stare at his picture all day. Miriel x Gaia all the way!

Jerome gets second place.

Do you only get to see the confessions if MU marries a character, or if they get married by any character?

Freeeeeed<3

Whoaaa. Jerome maskless. Hot. And Basilio looks pretty hot there too.

lol Donny looks like he's about to eat MU's hand.

Is Jerome the one on the 6th row with short brown/black hair?

Edited by pegasusmage

Fixin' this is the place to ask, concerning

Mark- so far I've only seen the white haired one, does his appearance differ at all? For some reason I had the impression he/she was randomized to some degree. Hoping there are alt faces for him :/

Mark- so far I've only seen the white haired one, does his appearance differ at all? For some reason I had the impression he/she was randomized to some degree. Hoping there are alt faces for him :/

Mark has 2 faces one when it's a boy and one as a girl(he/she will always come as the opposite gender of your MU) the only thing that changes about him/her is the class(depending on the mother/father) and hair color

Edited by Velth

Hair color changes with father(Mu father=FeMark and MU mother = male Mark). Hairstyle changes? Unknown.

Edited by Only My Unit