Nintendo Direct April 2012 Trailer

Wooster

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or does Leaf looks like he has the Trickster getup? The collar, the shirt, the shoes, the armour...

His cameo sword gives the Mug skill, so it could be a joke. I think some Japanese fans call Leaf's party in FE5 a thieves brigade because of all the looting and capturing he can do.

His cameo sword gives the Mug skill, so it could be a joke. I think some Japanese fans call Leaf's party in FE5 a thieves brigade because of all the looting and capturing he can do.

Heh, fitting.

And also fitting that they probably would take the joke all the way and really make Leaf into a Trickster.

I posted my initial thoughts in the wrong thread, but here they are again. XP

Leaf looks so sexy! *A* I'm not sure about the Roy redesign. I wanted him as DLC, but the design change is so radical that it really doesn't look much like him at all! His lordly essence is sort of lost. I can't tell if I'm disappointed or secretly happy. :/ I hope Eliwood get's new art as well! (Both of them had rather derpy official art in the first place, so I'm excited to see what else they can do.)

Seriously, the more I look at Roy, the more I don't know quite what to say. It looks like he moved to the Western Isles with Echidna, stole some fancy Etrurian clothes from Klein, and became a mercenary. XD

Will DLC characters have any dialogue or support conversations, or will they just be playable units on specific maps?

Edited by Popo

WOW! More renew artworks of old Fire Emblem! Love it! Love SACHIKO WADA artworks!

But, young Roy looks a bit...mature? Thought he was from the DNAngel anime..

Leaf's new artwork have the Sacred Stone artwork design!

Love it!

Anyway,

Wish this great game series would be adapt into anime/CGI full movie! (They already had the great epic storylines and great character designs) :):

Edited by LORDike14

Heh, fitting.

And also fitting that they probably would take the joke all the way and really make Leaf into a Trickster.

On second thought, Marth got a custom class. Perhaps Roy and Leaf will, as well.

Maybe Leafs class will be based off of trickster,instead of his class in FE4?

Roy could just be Master lord again.

Roy's design looks similar to Mercenaries of this game. So perhaps he's based off of them?

The guy who designed Roy 2.0 need to design every fire emblem he is awesome !

also why the hell are the black and cobalt blue 3ds on play-asia out of stock right when i decide to buy the damn thing -.-

I'm on of those folks that hope the next SSB game has alternate costumes

if so, Lucina should replace Marth and have her masked and unmasked costumes

Krom can pretty much be Ike

And it would rock to have both costumes for Roy

Spoilers, guys. >o< I know we're in the FE13 forum, but still.

The guy who designed Roy 2.0 need to design every fire emblem he is awesome !

also why the hell are the black and cobalt blue 3ds on play-asia out of stock right when i decide to buy the damn thing -.-

They were out of stock at the release date, then restocked and shipped my order. Are they out again already?

I bought flare red, myself. Maybe that one's still in stock?