Othin Plays FE13!

Othin

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm i got my imported 3ds first (dont know why my ds came in 3 days but my game is gonna take 15 friggin days to get here gjudsfhklujsdghjkdhfg) but i cant seem to connect it to the internet... i KNOW i have an internet connection but it just doesnt wanna connect... sad.gif just my luck... maybe if i tell my 3ds im half japanese it'll work for megee_wiz_emoticon.gif

hmmm i got my imported 3ds first (dont know why my ds came in 3 days but my game is gonna take 15 friggin days to get here gjudsfhklujsdghjkdhfg) but i cant seem to connect it to the internet... i KNOW i have an internet connection but it just doesnt wanna connect... sad.gif just my luck... maybe if i tell my 3ds im half japanese it'll work for megee_wiz_emoticon.gif

That's odd. It should work; try looking into whatever error you're getting?

never mind lol. as im known to do i jumped to conclusions waaay too early, i just had to tinker with it a lil more. i feel i wasnt to in the wrong as i dont know any japanese so i gave myself a cookie for figuring it out in a few hoursgee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Edited by Dark Nocturne

I thought it was fixed to a certain extent, but there was room for variance. The stats were based off of class growths*levels, but they were also bracketed, so there was a lower and upper bound to prevent something from getting too powerful.

I'm probably wrong about this, but I remember hearing that enemy stats were calculating by taking;

Enemy base stats + ( stats from levelling * (0.9 + 0.2*RN(1-100)/100))

which usually gives a variance of 1-2 for most stats. I think this might be GBAFE only, though; the enemy stats in FE9/10/11/12 don't vary nearly as much as this formula would suggest.

Quick query. Can women become Demon Fighters?

They cannot. It's likely that they might have some female DLC class, though.

Then why do I look like an Animu Character ;-;

you mean you do your hair in a wind tunnel wear ridiculous clothes and talk in ways that sound slightly off in english? (basically my impression of anime)

yea apparently im american enough to still get wierded out by japan alot... kinda like how the rest of america views the southgee_wiz_emoticon.gif....oh yea... i went there

Speaking of error messages: when I try to download more DLC, I get the message 009-1000. Apparently this means it can't connect, but I was able to download SpotPass just fine, so what the hell is going on?

Also, I restarted my router, and got a different error while it was restarting - indicating again that it was connecting well enough to get something, if it cared about losing the router entirely. Once it finished, though, I was back to 009-1000 even from five feet away.

Speaking of error messages: when I try to download more DLC, I get the message 009-1000. Apparently this means it can't connect, but I was able to download SpotPass just fine, so what the hell is going on?

Also, I restarted my router, and got a different error while it was restarting - indicating again that it was connecting well enough to get something, if it cared about losing the router entirely. Once it finished, though, I was back to 009-1000 even from five feet away.

How long has it been that way?

Maybe Nintendo is doing some maintenance on the servers?

I got that message this morning trying to check out the DLC. I don't remember what I did since I was heading to sleep at that time, but I think it might have something to do with firmware? It was working after a little fiddling around on the Home menu.

How long has it been that way?

Maybe Nintendo is doing some maintenance on the servers?

First time I saw it was sometime yesterday, but I think that was my first time using it since downloading Elincia a week ago.

I got that message this morning trying to check out the DLC. I don't remember what I did since I was heading to sleep at that time, but I think it might have something to do with firmware? It was working after a little fiddling around on the Home menu.

Hmm, I'll poke around a bit. Any thoughts on what sort of fiddling around?

Edit: All I had to do was go to the Home menu and get some sort of update, and now it's working. So yay, and thanks! I guess that's all it was.

Edited by Othin

ur from Texas thats southwest, slightly different, ur gun crazy and 80% republican, not racist and backwardstongue.gif

Sadly, that's true. Not being either of those I feel really out of place sometimes.

Yo, Othin. Quick question, I've noticed there's no weight stat for weapons on the weapons page of this site. I'm sure this question has been asked before, but thread's gigantic. Is the weight/constitution mechanic not in the game? Thanks.

Yo, Othin. Quick question, I've noticed there's no weight stat for weapons on the weapons page of this site. I'm sure this question has been asked before, but thread's gigantic. Is the weight/constitution mechanic not in the game? Thanks.

Yeah weight/con is gone.

Edited by Velth