Othin Plays FE13!

Othin

You know, I hadn't actually tried that on Lunatic. Forged Hammers would make it a lot easier to smash those Generals, in particular. But with how tight money's been, especially with buying tons of Rescue staffs, I'm not sure I could afford any good forges.

Of course, I could allow myself just one run of GaS and see what I can grab. I was planning on avoiding the monster DLCs for this run, but then, the enemies apparently can get enough cash to forge all of their weapons, and I'm pretty sure they're about to start all using the hacked weapons after this map. This mode is tough enough as is; one run of the map seems fair enough and would likely make things more fun. I plan on doing plenty more Lunatic and Lunatic+ runs in the future, so I'll have plenty of chances later to take on more challenges.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, they might have started using the hacked forges back in Ch.16. You probably didn't see it since the Sniper with the hacked Longbow appears as a reinforcement on Turn 4. At least that's what the guide says. You'll start seeing them more frequently starting in Ch. 21. Good thing they can't forge Slimes...

If the guide is right, Exlai (or whatever that Sage's name is), Cervantes and Longbow Snipers should be sporting double forged equipment. You're still on Ch.20, right?

Oh, I know that they've sometimes been using them. I wasn't paying attention to Ch16's reinforcements, but I know there were some enemies from Ch17 on that used double forges on Longbows and other "weaker" weapons. But those are a minority: I did specify when they all start using the hacked weapons, as opposed to just some.

And yeah, the guide matches up with what I've been seeing.

Edited by Othin

And the new SpotPass team is... FE2. Man, they hate the American games, huh?

The team team, and set with specific weapons based on class, it looks like. Specific, good weapons - better than the ones I brought on my first attempt. This is going to be really interesting.

Looks like the enemy Inverse is trying to talk to the NPC Inverse. That's strange; hopefully it doesn't take anything more than keeping the enemies away from NPC Inverse for enemy Inverse to recruit herself.

Edited by Othin

Hm, that was amusing. Since the number of enemies is set, I just filled my team with a few fully trained units and a ton of "weaklings". Just keeping her alive was enough.

Mods: STR -1, MAG +3, SKL +1, SPD +1, LUCK -2, DEF +0, RES +0

Edited by Remnant Sage

They are clones of your units , they have same stats and skills and the best weapons they can wield(besides the falchion and the fe4 weaps)

But yeah sticking with weaklings in your team seems to work.

Edited by Velth

Wait so it mirrors your team as in Stats also?

Are the enemy units like you'res but evil, or are they generic enemies mimicing your class?

When you look at the map before engaging, it just shows a bunch of shadowy figures at Lv1, with 1HP and 0 in everything. Once you start the map, they mirror your team's stats and skills. Weapon Ranks should depend on difficulty, and they're all B on Normal.

Had to reset a few times because I should have played around with their skills first. Bringing Counter into this fight is practically a death wish.

Sheesh, sounds like an ultimate test. Any news on how to recruit Inverse?

Just keep her alive. She'll start moving and attacking once something enters her range, which would very likely be the enemy Inverse.

I think we already had the FE3 batch. Didn't we?

Nope, the Monshou team hasn't been released yet.

and they're all B on Normal.

And I was wondering, when did I use richt to get him such high tome rank

On hard they have all A rank and all their weapons are forged

Was weird going in with just Krom and MU; there was like eight of each of them. But bringing in a bunch of characters that were much weaker, they easily killed them all, and their duplicates with the increased stats. So it's not actually difficult, it turns out.