Othin Plays FE13!

Othin

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiosity, what are the types and frequency of victory conditions in Awakening? Also, do Warp, Rescue, and status staffs exist?

Rout and Defeat Boss are the only objectives, although several chapters are defensive in structure.

Rescue staffs are present, and in quite large quantities: you can ultimately get as many as you want. Even stranger, they're E rank, usable by any staff user. I've never actually used them, though. Warp and status staffs are not in fE13.

Othin, is there any way you could show us all of the MU hairstyles for each body type? I've only managed to find about half of them so far and I'm interested to see the others. :)

If I can get my camera working and find a good way to easily record and upload stuff, I'll give it a shot.

I'll probably forget, though, so if (when) you see me starting to upload supports, feel free to remind me.

Rout and Defeat Boss are the only objectives, although several chapters are defensive in structure.

Rescue staffs are present, and in quite large quantities: you can ultimately get as many as you want. Even stranger, they're E rank, usable by any staff user. I've never actually used them, though. Warp and status staffs are not in fE13.

Heh, seeing that I ended up treating a lot of Defense chapters as "try to kill everyone within a time limit" it's nice to see that IS just straight out changed it to a rout map with some defensive objectives.

No more berserk? YES! I think I like rescue being E rank, means newly promoted staff users get some utility right away without having to spam Heal to cure a unit of 1 or 2 HP.

MU is a casanova.

He's all like. "Hey Krom I know we've been buddies for a while right. I kinda banged your daughter from the future and got her kid to come over too. Meet Mark your granddaughter."

Imagine the awkward silence...

It's worth noting that ranged staffs have no minimum range now. So if your E Staff user has a Mag stat of 7, their range with Rescue is going to be 1-3.

What about siege tomes? And are they really Dark Mage only?

The only siege tome is Slime, which is indeed Dark Mage / Sorcerer only.

It's worth noting that ranged staffs have no minimum range now. So if your E Staff user has a Mag stat of 7, their range with Rescue is going to be 1-3.

If a unit had Tome expert and equipped with a tome, will that range increase? And if they had Falaflame attached, does that mean they get +5 Range to the staff?

If a unit had Tome expert and equipped with a tome, will that range increase? And if they had Falaflame attached, does that mean they get +5 Range to the staff?

Looking at my file, Miriel with Falaflame and Magic +2 has a Mag stat of 15+7. Her range with Rescue is 11 squares. So yes, she's using the extended range.

Liz with Tome Expect activated with Elthunder has 27+5 Mag. Her range with Physic is 16 squares. So she too uses the extended range.

Hey I was wondering with all this class change and promoting going on, why did you class change your chars at level 10, and is there a max total leve, or can you just basically repeat for example the first 9 levels of promotion until you max everything with change proof,=?? thanks othin

Hey Othin (or whoever else who has played the game), did you try giving two or more Cry skills to a single character (say, Speed and Defense cry)? Is there any synergy between them - as in, a character with Speed and Defense Cries equipped giving +4 Spd and Def with a single command?

Hey Othin (or whoever else who has played the game), did you try giving two or more Cry skills to a single character (say, Speed and Defense cry)? Is there any synergy between them - as in, a character with Speed and Defense Cries equipped giving +4 Spd and Def with a single command?

Yeah I tried it and yes there is a synergy between them , when you press the command the game only shows you the symbol of one of the cries activating but if you look at the stats you'll see that more than one has been increased (or in the case of rainbow cry + another cry you'll see that it has been increased further than 4)

Edited by Velth