Silith goes through FE:11

Silith

Never got through it but with the new fire emblem annouunced I decided to give it a try. I'm on Hard Mode 5 stars.

The first chapter was a bitch and took me 17 turns to complete. Are all chapters gonna take this long?

(And my main question is which characters I should avoid like the plague.)

1. Probably not, since you can do something about it via map saves/warpskipping.

2. The better question is which characters are worth using. See the Rate-A-Day topics? Look for those getting the absurdly high averages, and maybe throw in Hardin, Merric and Minerva.

I'm no means low-turning this bastard. God damn this is hard. Doesn't help that I don't know how everythign works and EVERYTHING is a 2-hit to most everything.

Draug seems to be a beast though. Just checked and his Str growth is only 20% so i got super lucky getting 3 procs in a row.

Now on the 3th chapter after a few resets on the second (and 1 on the 3th now). Gotta find a way to kill that 14 speed monster. I think the devil axe I got in the village cna make it a lot easier with the 2nd Save point I still have left. (Cheesy things, but since the game itself is harder it's K.)

EDIT: I'm now on the 6th chapter and having difficulties. I by no means am going to try getting the killing edge even though it's a nice weapon. The problem I'm having is at the throne room where you cannot pull the knight and archer appart. These two manage to kill Draug when they team up on him. Gotta find a way around this. Maybe if I reclass Jagen to General.

Edited by Silith

You can pull apart a mage and an archer by going straight west in the courtyard part of the map. You can then blitz the knight and archer with Jagen, Caeda, and Hardin (Caeda can ORKO knight with Wing Spear and Jagen + Hardin 2RKO archer with Silver Lance).

I'm past that point. (that wasn't too hard with the supid archer blocking the doorway lol)

I'm at the throneroom. At the left side there are 2 knights and 1 archer. I can pull the first armor along but the other is glued to the archer meaning I'm facing 2 enemies in the enemy phase. I cannot blitz these either unless I blitz the archer and mage behind them too.

What I'm telling you to do is to restart and pull the mage and archer at the beginning of the map, eliminating them with a ranged unit across the wall (general Wolf is good for this with a curate supporting him). This leaves only the 2 knights and the left archer. You can either pull the closer knight and then blitz on the following turn or you can ORKO all 3 on PP (Wendell + Caeda + Hardin + Jagen does this perfectly).

I see what you mean. I had a different plan. I got Both Jagen (Javelin) and Draug (Steel Lance) within range of both hoping that the archer would choose to go for Draug over Jagen.

The Knight missed Jagen so even though the Archer did go for Jagen afterwards he survived. After that it was a cleanup.

It's a pitty the killing edge thief got away, but I got all other treasure and killed all enemies for exp in 11 turns.

I did not kill off units for 6x so it's chapter 7 time for me.

Enemies in chapter 10 are bearing Silver weapons. Auch time. Even Draug is getting 3RKO. Ridersbane is running out.

I know managed to kill the Cavaliers and fliers while warping Marth to Maria. Minerva ignores my army and flies directly to Marth. The reinforcements are giving me trouble though.

I guess I could move ahead of the reinforcements and try to rendevous half my army with Marth and warp him to the seize while the other half clears up the boss himself. I would miss out on the Hero then though : / that won't do of course.

Edited by Silith

I swallowed my pride and just turtled up in the fort allowing only 1 or 2 guys a turn to attack Draug at a time. This slowly drained the enemies and got Draug to level 20. Afterwards nothign special is left on the map. Just nuke the archers, blitz the hero and move to the boss and knock his silly ass out.

Draug is now a general with 44 HP, 19 speed, 16 str and 20 def. Don't mess with him.

I feel silly. Draug really makes this into what seems like easy mode. He doubles almost everything and has enough power to grant 2HKO's.

Edited by Silith