Fire Emblem: Generic War (Ragefest 3)

Klokinator

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurggggg this forum totally just glitched out the text I posted... I'll summarize it.

I can post it here, but originally I worded the topic like it was a replacement of SE. I assumed SE was dead, but it's not. Out of respect for the creators of SE (Imagine me making a new Elibian nights just because Arch wasn't posting progress on this forum anymore and assuming he had stopped work on it, it's just rude) I need to reword the topic so it's not a replacement for Serenes Emblem.

That's it, my only problem is that I don't have time to proofread the topic again cuz I leave in 2 days :/

SO... just keep using this topic to discuss the game if you like, and refer to the SoS topic for story references... if Job Corps allows access to SF, I'll definitely be back to repost it here, have no worries x]

Im getting a new mug done thats gonna replace the first one I posted but the stuff I posted already like the name and traits are gonna stay the same, so when it gets done ill post it

I believe he got a PM from an admin telling him to GTFO or something.

wtf haha? I love how rumors get started in this community. Detail of events:

1. He told me he wasn't going to be around for a year, so I unapproved his thread for him and he said he'd let me know when to re-approve it or just end up making a new topic, with the thread saved on our forum for whenever he was ready.

2. I requested he not make it an SF-based community forum game because we already had an official one.

3. He hadn't realized it was still in progress, so he understood and decided to change how he was going about things.

I really don't understand how that got turned into one of us not letting him post it and telling him to GTFO, especially when Klok himself is saying that didn't happen :P:.

Regardless, this is getting pretty off topic! I trust there won't be an issue after Klok and I explained what actually happened, so get back on topic :P?

Edited by Tangerine

Whoops.

Uh yeah, I guess I could join. I already have my personal mug. And just make me a soldier/halb, although I'm not sure if you have permission to use yeti's soldier/halb.

I'm not gonna post on SoS, btw. Never going there.

I'll need the mug with the frames, if you please :D

i'm here to claim my right as a member of overtroll

s6JE.png

and you can pick a class

srsly

PK added you, and even gave you an extra emotion, just 'cuz.

Could use some shading under them glasses thar.

Something I thought I'd bring up, at this point I'm willing to accept up to two personal mugs per user. As I stated already, there are fucktons of character slots available and it's no big deal to add another one at any point for me. If you've got two unique characters and you want to submit them, by all means do. The more available, the better the dialogue.

PK added you, and even gave you an extra emotion, just 'cuz.

Could use some shading under them glasses thar.

the glasses' awful shading is actually 100% intentional

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hahahaha

comp47entry.png

This one!

If you want to revoke the first link tell me, ill make some blinking talking frames for this DERPY DERP DERP DERP.

And thank you, I'll post one of my good sprites in here sometime soon

There have actually been more than a few spriters who made Link sprites... it'd be interesting to have a War of The Links chapter where all the bosses are link splices/FC's in some form or another xD

you never watched TTGL have you? granted i disliked the show overall, but its shocking that someone doesn't know about the damn glasses.

That's been on my need-to-watch list for a long time xD I don't have all the time in the world though as I watch a lotttttt of anime.

Edited by Adolf Klokler

Fuck hack boxes, I can totally make that work ingame.

If you could try adding frames to it, PK will add it to the dropbox when you post it here.

I kinda wanna find a whole custom class just for that mug, it'd be awesome.

I'll need the mug with the frames, if you please :D

Well, Aeo shaded most of the mug (linework is ArcFalchion's).

I don't know anything about mug spriting, so if Aeo or someone else could make frames for Lesley.

Edited by Fawful

LOL XD Will do, yo.

Also, no need for FEditor format for this hugeass thing. Just cut out squares for the eyes and mouth and paste them alongside the body and Kay will fix it up.

Well, Aeo shaded most of the mug (likework is ArcFalchion's).

I don't know anything about mug spriting, so if Aeo or someone else could make frames for Lesley.

Yeah that's up to each individual to figure out how to get the frames. If Aeo is willing or someone else is, that's fine. You do have a whole year after all xD

huh i have an account here still. maybe i should be more active

Do you need room for a Nordic Archer that makes funny faces or pre-promote General with a strange addiction to bridge-blocking?

I could submit one of these once I finish the portraits, if that's cool.

Or both. I'unno.