Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chiki

FE4 Gashapon figures

16 posts in this topic

I just got a 500 dollar scholarship to spend for "academic purposes" and what better thing is there to spend money on?

I found the Gashapon figures on eBay (including Ayra) for 250 dollars not including 30 dollar shipping, which is still a bit too expensive for my tastes. Nothing on Play-Asia though.

I bought Tiltyu and Eltosian just a week ago for a very cheap 15 dollars total, so I'm willing to buy the entire set again if I have to and maybe sell the extras on eBay.

Does anyone know any other places to buy them?

Not to chew you out, and if you know what you're doing then cool, but college textbooks (assuming you're in college) can be expensive, dude. I hope this purchase doesn't come back to haunt you.

That said, I'll get out of the way for somebody who actually has off-hand knowledge to answer.

I just got a 500 dollar scholarship to spend for "academic purposes" and what better thing is there to spend money on?

hmm i don't know

academic purposes?

or, at the very least, a prostitute?

Edited by dondon151

Why are you busting an academic scholarship on figurines, of all things? There are a million better uses for your money in college (e.g. textbooks, as rehab said, are expensive; not to mention, food, transportation, student fees/tuition, etc).

Maybe the poster got this funds and they've already budgeted and can cover most expected costs? This would leave an unaccounted for $500 surplus. I've had this happen a couple times for me as well, but, I'm not in the tendency to think "ohshit gonna buy $250 dolls" :/

I want to buy the Sigurd of those but have been too lazy to do it. Story of my life.

This is why I don't post on SF often. Everyone is so immature.

If I didn't have a superfluous amount of money, I wouldn't have posted this thread.

Maybe the poster got this funds and they've already budgeted and can cover most expected costs? This would leave an unaccounted for $500 surplus. I've had this happen a couple times for me as well, but, I'm not in the tendency to think "ohshit gonna buy $250 dolls" :/

I found the Gashapon figures on eBay (including Ayra) for 250 dollars not including 30 dollar shipping, which is still a bit too expensive for my tastes. Nothing on Play-Asia though.

Edited by Jushiro

man those guys so immature telling me to spend $500 dollars on text books and academic stuff instead of figurines rite?

Oh

Wait

man those guys so immature telling me to spend $500 dollars on text books and academic stuff instead of figurines rite?

Oh

Wait

Is it really that difficult to read the sentence right below that? Lol.

man i would love to have even an extra $500 scholarship but my school doesn't give me shit and i pay an arm and a leg every year

so people who are like "lol i have too much money!" can go suck a cock

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

man i would love to have even an extra $500 scholarship but my school doesn't give me shit and i pay an arm and a leg every year

so people who are like "lol i have too much money!" can go suck a cock

Don't blame me if you lack talent, lol.

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

I used it once, so I don't really keep using it now, do I?

Guys, get back on topic or this topic's getting locked.

ok why did my post get deleted

i demand equal treatment; if jushiro is allowed to make a disparaging false assumption, then surely i should be able to do so as well

It's a losing fight, dondon, one of the rules advises us to IIRC "not question staff decisions publicly"

What exactly does the whole set contain?

ok why did my post get deleted

i demand equal treatment; if jushiro is allowed to make a disparaging false assumption, then surely i should be able to do so as well

Guys, get back on topic or this topic's getting locked.

Oh well.