• Announcements

• Tangerine

Serenes Forest Scribbles 2016 has begun, Raffle prizes have been updated!   12/03/16

Hey everyone! We've started up our Creative event once more, you can check out the thread here:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=67567

If you're new here, it's an event where people can submit something they've created for the chance to have some fun and win some prizes. If you've got a talent you'd like to share with the FE community, there's no harm in giving it a go!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1cheekydude

How's it going?

6 posts in this topic

Hey all, got recommended here from another forum, some guy who was interested in a project I was working on:
[url="http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=22482.0"]cool, this forum seems to have user-friendly linking[/url]

My goal was to create a basic 2D turn-based, grid-based strategy game editor. It was supposed to be exclusively isometric, but kept it top-down view like in Fire Emblem for now.

I've made good progress, but I guess it's better to talk about it over on creative.

Anyways, hope to turn it into a Fire Emblem editor for people who don't want to code, so I'll be sticking around to improve on it so all of you can make and share your very own Fire Emblem games!

Welcome to Serenes!

This forum has pretty user-friendly formatting. YO~!

Hi, welcome to SF. Good luck with your proect you're working on, hopefully it sparks some interest around here.