• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What setting to you have the Deflicker on

• On (the default setting)
    • Off (making it sharper and edgier)
  3. 3. Do you change the default setting for your controler

• Yes
    • No

Pretty much answer the poll questions and give a reason why.

I voted yes for one, because it helps me keep a fast pace. I voted off for two because it makes the screen look better IMO. And I voted no because I always turn off the tap jump for my GC controller so I don't accidently use my double jump when using my up arial

Yes, On and Yes.

Yes I listen to music when I Brawl as I listen to music almost all day every day. It gets me pumped for shit and keeps me awake.

I turn deflicker on because it doesn't hurt my eyes when shit gets flashy.

Yes, I alter the default controls. I don't like tap jump, as I can't use my up tilt quickly, so I turn that off. =X

Yes: I do a lot better when listening to speed metal.

On: Too lazy to change/has no eye for graphics.

No: I played Melee a ton and got used to the default settings for the GC controller. When using Wiimote/Nunchuk i turn on the feature where you swing the Wiimote to do a smash attack, but thats about it.

I changed the control settings on Wiimote and Wiimote & Nunchuk settings, when all I ever use is a Gamecube controller. I'm shocked more people don't alter controls. When my friends and I got Brawl, the first thing we did was make names and go turn tap-jumping off. Then we had our first match. Seriously, tap-jumping is the worst thing ever.

Though if anyone tries to use my name with a non-gamecube controller, they are doomed. I changed almost everything about the Wiimote with and without the Nunchuk. I have the B button set to jump on Wiimote held sideways, heh.

But yeah, I listen to music, and since I didn't understand what the deflicker changed, I just left it, not that Sakurai knows what is best, but I decided to trust him with this one.