Support Conversations

Nothing says wife like someone that calls you big brother. That support was fucking creepy.

You have an odd view of stuffs. I like it.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, in what way was Marth gentle? He spent most of his game swearing revenge on the kingdom that ruined his life.

Almost every expanded portrayal of Marth in mangas/anime and now the games seem to reference this "gentle nature", but that isn't really reflected by FE1's or even FE3's scripts. I guess it finally made it to the games with FE12 though...

Makes me wish I could read either Chinese or Japanese. (Although I can't read Korean all that well either.) If anyone is able to and feels like translating Loran's supports, I'll be grateful. :P:

Hi all,

I'm a new user but I couldn't help but make an account if not just to post this. I found a video on Niconico that has all the Female My Unit S supports (Aka, all the confession scenes). I can post the link here but as far as I know, it's not on Youtube yet so you need a niconico account to watch this.

(I really expected LIbera's voice to be deeper..)

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17736178

Also, if this is against the rules in anyway, please tell me. :)

The only Loran supports I know of are on the 2chan link with Callum as his father. Maybe I'll do it when I'm finished with LiberaxSariya and JeromexLucina.

Cool! That'd make me really happy, but I'm just thankful that all these support conversations are going up, regardless of whose supports they are.

You have an odd view of stuffs. I like it.

You have a Nono avatar so I think that kind of negates any point you could make.

You have a Nono avatar so I think that kind of negates any point you could make.

Nono is a beautiful woman.

Get at me. (⌐■_■)

>...Family? Ronku, you want to be Nono's daddy?

>No! I want to be Nono's husband.

See? Ronku appreciates Nono's beauty.

Or maybe he's just a lolicon. Eh, either options works.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Come to think of it has anyone complained about being able to marry that Villager kid? He is a shota after all. (⌐■_■)

Er, as young as he is he's not fucking prepubescent. And before people start breaking out the "she's really over a thousand!" Nono is a) physically a child and b) mentally/emotionally one too (hell, she wants to play house), so the temporal aspect of her age really is a thin, nearly non-existent layer of sugar coating that tries and fails to cover the icky pedophilia underneath.